Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace Front Newbie Information Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2009 at 8:04pm
THE LAST FOUR POST'S IN THIS THREAD are vendors trying to promote themselves..

ITS RUDE and unprofessional to post in a thread that i took so much time to create to help people..

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR POSTING your remarks or promoting your business.. if you have a question TAKE IT TO THE MAIN BOARD.. DO NOT POST YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS THREAD..
christicova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christicova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2009 at 3:05pm
ohhhhhhhh i loooooooove you for all of this info!  endless thanks.
the term LFW and full lace are interchangeable, okayyyy.  continuing to read on...Clap
latoya626 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latoya626 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2010 at 6:00pm
Great Information!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 9:02pm
HERE'S SOME VIDEO'S I MADE on How to thin a lace, the second one is on how to do the bleach bath, the third one is on how to bleach knots and touch up the roots if the bleach comes thru the holes of the lace.. you don't have ot re-dye the hair completely or redo the knots just touch up the roots..

THINNING A LACE WIG

DOING THE BLEACH BATH:

HOW TO BLEACH KNOTS AND TOUCH UP THE ROOTS

lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 6:41pm
I'm still confused as how to "faux bleach" knots of wig. Do I just buy the sally hansen spray and use it on the knots or are there more steps?
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 7:15am

Owen wang ( sales manager)

Qingdao Emilywigs Co.,Ltd

Phone: 86+15866849536
Address: #302, hebinhuating road, jiaozhou qingdao,China.

This company is able to produce high quality full lace wigs human hair with low price.
goodluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 7:31am

Fancy Wig Co.,Ltd

which is specialzied in producing lace wigs with good quality with very competetive price!

love lace wigs, love hair talk of any kind
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 1:36pm
PLEASE STOP POSTING AND TRYING TO ADVERTISE YOUR WEBSITE OR LACE WIG BUSINESS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD..
moniquerose22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moniquerose22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 9:09pm
WHICH HAIR TEXTURE IS BEST FOR AFRO TEXTURED HAIR. LIKE AN AFRO KINKY LIKE AN AFRO CVR, MR, CHINESE OR MALAYSIAN OR ANYTHING ELSE?
champion118 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote champion118 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2010 at 8:18pm
wow,too much and I dont have much time to read
hair suppliers
hair extensions suppliers
hair manufacturers
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by champion118 champion118 wrote:

don't buy from vendors that solict business.. Thumbs%20Down ESPECIALLY those that post in this thread they are NOT RECOMMENDED.

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 22 2011 at 1:45pm
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 1:49pm
Hi sexibeach,

I am so sorry about this.  I literally spent 3 hours yesterday removing spam and advertisements from all over the board.  One guy who is promoting his bald/short hair site posted 59 times in 2 days.  I asked him to stop, I blocked his IP, banned him but he came in with a new IP and username.  We are trying something else to block unsolicited advertisers and spammers but I need all of your help. 

Please press the report button and report the thread.  Then I can at least deal with each advertiser one on one and delete their ads as quickly s possible. 

If you prefer, email me at shelton@hairboutique.com or send me a BMail. 

I want to keep this board clean but it is a constant battle even with three ppl constantly monitoring.

Thank you so much in advance and thank you all for your posts.  I really enjoy them.

Edited by Karen Shelton - February 22 2011 at 1:49pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 2:29am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by champion118 champion118 wrote:

don't buy from vendors that solict business.. Thumbs%20Down ESPECIALLY those that post in this thread they are NOT RECOMMENDED.

Thank you so much for the warning.  Agreed.  Don't buy from any vendors who post here to try and get business.  Thank you.

Edited by hairfashion - June 27 2011 at 7:31pm
Angellovedavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angellovedavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2012 at 2:29am
Tonguei agree with your opinion!hh
mosolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2012 at 3:15am
Thank you for the information, this information is very useful for me.I love it.

Oh, full lace wig is a good wig. 
That currently being explained there is certainly absolutely no doubt that a lot more celebrity wigs are offered over the internet in the world today than in any other way.
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2013 at 4:29am
hi beauties

i am a newbie to this forum, Its already very exciting to know about the wigs and extensions in this forum,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic