Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Styles for hair that grows out to the sides

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hitch1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hitch1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Styles for hair that grows out to the sides
    Posted: September 07 2009 at 4:43pm
I find myself having to get a haircut after every 4 weeks and by then its not just needing a slight trim, its needing a complete overhaul.

I have quite thick hair, but my problem is it grows out the way.

I try to keep it short with a little bit of length on top, because if i go too short, it doesnt suit my facial features at all.

That style is great for me, for the first 2 weeks at a push, then it starts to look no so great, and by 4 weeks its a mess!

So is their a better style out there for me.  I have a oblong rectangluar face. 

I was thinking about a buzz cut, but i remember trying that out when i was a teenager, and if i remember it didnt suit me very well, but ive changed my body shape nowadays, to more atheletic, could i pull it off now maybe because of that fact?  Does that sort of cut suit a long face.

or should i try grow my hair long, not pony tail long but like tom cruise type long.  I think that might solve the growing out problem, as the weight and length will hold it down and wont look puffy and weird, but i cant really see it suiting me.

or should i try a slicked back style?  Or is that just too creepy looking on guys most of the time.  If i try that, whats the best way to go about it.

I really wish i could keep my current style, but its murder paying a fortune for a haircut for it only really to last 2 weeks at best, depending on how well its cut, there has to be a better way!

Edited by hitch1983 - September 07 2009 at 4:45pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic