Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ..need advise please.. (hair color remover questio
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

..need advise please.. (hair color remover questio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Candiflip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candiflip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ..need advise please.. (hair color remover questio
    Posted: May 17 2010 at 4:15pm
Hey all,

So long story short..
I wanted something fun... I wanted Pink highlights.. Went to salon to have done and ended up with a color I did not want(was not the light pink I wanted was more of a maroon/purple color) and pretty much was my whole head instead of highlights.
I've waited 3 weeks now and really want to strip this color out.
I don't have the money to spend at the salon again, spent enough having my hair done NOT how I wanted in the first place.. and to tell you the truth I've had to many bad experiences with dye jobs at the salon I just don't want to go back :(
I bought Loreal's Haircolor remover..only one I could find up here.. and was reading instructions.. and I guess this is a bleach eh?
So I googled.. and just got tons of horrible articles/posts on forums/videos.. on bleaching already bleached hair.. What do I do??
Also she did not get close to root when she did, so even walking out of salon I had already 1/4 inch regrowth not done.. *sigh* and now 3 weeks later of course it is even more.. And on the instructions of the haircolor remover it specifically says NOT to get on regrowth. I'm not hair expert, I doubt I could do that.. what would it do the to regrowth?

any help appreciated!
Thanks!

Edited by Candiflip - May 17 2010 at 4:16pm
JenneGrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenneGrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 1:42am
I understand you have maroon/purple that you are wanting to correct.. but what color are you trying to change it to? 
cat1378 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat1378 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 2:46pm
I have a similar situation and would love to know what to do. my natural color is medium dark brown and is now maroon purplish. i was just hoping to ad a little warmth to my hair not the extreme color i ended up with.
I would love any suggestions on how i can correct this. I cant afford to go to a salon ;-(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic