Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair Care Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mailtoKIRILLKIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mailtoKIRILLKIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:21am
Follow these simple points below to enjoy a beautiful curly hair

• Comb your hair by using your fingers
  • Reduce Shampoo and conditioner uses.
  • Leave your curls alone when they are drying up.
  • Detangle curls before shampooing.
  • Pin up your curls.

Edited by mailtoKIRILLKIR - June 03 2014 at 5:59am
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:59am
Excellent tips. 

I know that Karen Marie Shelton from HB.com has naturally wavy hair w/some curls and she has said on many occasions she uses Basil oil mixed with jojoba for her deep conditioning home based DIY oil.  She claims the Basil EO helps amp up growth cycles and is applied to the roots. 

The big caution with Basil oil is that it can NOT be applied directly to the scalp, but must be mixed with a carrier oil such as Jojoba or olive, almond or etc., 

I know she swears by Basil as her secret hair growth deep treatment oil.  Her hair is to her thighs, so there must be some truth to it?  Or maybe it's all the other stuff she does. 

Thanks again.  Awesome tips. 
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 7:14am
I like curly hairs. Curly hairs need more care then normal hairs. You have to know in curly hair you don't need more shampoo instead of this it need more conditioner. Don't use too much products on your hair. Use products only when you are in the shower.
eunpro12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eunpro12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2018 at 7:57am
Always use a really great deep conditioner for curly hair. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 04 2018 at 8:42am
HeleneCastillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeleneCastillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2020 at 3:18am
good info
HeleneCastilo
Gregoria A.Graham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gregoria A.Graham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2020 at 11:57pm

https://www.pai-shau.com/collections/shop?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=LT -

Tips for Curly Hair for seeking well defined curls

Shampoo in the Shower:

• Keep Hair Well-Moisturized.

• Apply Products While Wet.

• Divide Hair into Sections.

• If You Scrunch, Scrunch With Care.

• Use Good Quality Products.

• After Products are Applied, Leave Hair Alone.

• Let Hair Air Dry Whenever Possible.

Edited by Gregoria A.Graham - March 01 2020 at 11:58pm
Hairisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2024 at 9:29pm
Use curly hair care products, such as a moisturizing shampoo and apply leave-in conditioner daily to avoid stripping natural oils from the hair. Limit the use of heat styling tools to prevent hair damage. I suggest understanding your hair types so you can choose the products and styling method that work best for your needs.

Edited by Hairisbeauty - February 25 2024 at 9:29pm
luxolots12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxolots12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2024 at 1:55am
Originally posted by lion099 lion099 wrote:

Excellent tips. 

I know that Karen Marie Shelton from HB.com has naturally wavy hair w/some curls and she has said on many occasions she uses Basil oil mixed with jojoba for her deep conditioning home based DIY oil.  She claims the Basil EO helps amp up growth cycles and is applied to the roots. She uses bonnets to protect her curls.

The big caution with Basil oil is that it can NOT be applied directly to the scalp, but must be mixed with a carrier oil such as Jojoba or olive, almond or etc., 

I know she swears by Basil as her secret hair growth deep treatment oil.  Her hair is to her thighs, so there must be some truth to it?  Or maybe it's all the other stuff she does. 

Thanks again.  Awesome tips. 

Basil? Ok wow i need to try this, thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic