Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Morena Baccarin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 11:53pm
The latest:

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2012 at 8:42pm
On the grow. I hope;looks good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 7:44pm
Before and after a haircut

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2012 at 10:20am
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/11/showbiz/tv/homeland-morena-baccarin-hair/index.html
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2012 at 3:07pm
I appreciate Morena's pixie as much as the next guy, but her pixie was so evil alien queen Anna on V that she needs to have another style for Homeland.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2012 at 1:17pm
Magically longer for Sunday's Emmy Awards:

http://www.imdb.com/emmys/photos/emmys-2012-fashion-rm1695394048
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2012 at 12:34pm
Hmmm..pretty bad extensions. But she does seem more at ease with longer hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2012 at 12:36pm
Photos from the December 2012 edition of Redbook magazine. Enjoying the growth and hope it continues.

Who has more fun than people?
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 10:28am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 12:08pm
I love a nice looking bob
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 3:45pm
It is nice looking though with her beautiful but unusual features, I think the pixie still is the best.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 6:32am
Looks like she wants to grow it out but isn't sure if she's allowed to do so.
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 8:03am
It's actually the opposite.  She's growing it out for Homeland.  Question, I guess, is just how much they want her to grow it out.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 10:22am
You mean losing that gorgeous short layered curly 'do from way back when is the work of our Homeland Security Department? I never suspected...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

You mean losing that gorgeous short layered curly 'do from way back when is the work of our Homeland Security Department? I never suspected...

Actually, CIA.  They technically can't operate domestically, but do have jurisdiction over hairstyles.  Odd loophole, that.

At some point, I'm sure she'll let it go naturally curly and some paparazzi will capture it.  Kinda interested myself as to what that will look like since the bob appears to be less layered and more one-length-ish...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 1:16pm
I watched "Serenity" the other day; she also looked great back in those days on "Firefly"

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 3:31am
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

More irony?
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 3:34am
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I watched "Serenity" the other day; she also looked great back in those days on "Firefly"

Not sure how anyone can think the pixie is better than that.
jug jug to dirty ears
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Most of her later hairstyles -- including the pixie -- were better than that curly mess.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by natasha natasha wrote:

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Most of her later hairstyles -- including the pixie -- were better than that curly mess.

"Mess".  You keep using this word.  I don't think it means what you think it means.

JF
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic