Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Morena Baccarin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morena Baccarin
    Posted: January 16 2012 at 9:35am
When I first saw her I thought that Isabella Rossellini had some pretty good work done

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 9:42am
I think this length looks incredible on her -- Her hair is a bit too thick and curly to wear long, but the really, really short style didn't look great on her, either. This seems to be the "Just right" length.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 2:16pm
THAT is how you wear a short haircut to an awards show!!!

Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

When I first saw her I thought that Isabella Rossellini had some pretty good work done

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 7:37pm
So is she on the grow or just going to back to short soon?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 12:33am
Thumbs%20Up
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 2:45pm
[QUOTE=ssjockey] THAT is how you wear a short haircut to an awards show!!![QUOTE=HAWG]

Perfectly said! Texture, volume, flatters her beautiful face perfectly. Not wildly fancy or unique, just really well done. The moment she saw it, my wife said she loved it and wanted to try something like that.

Now if only the other attendees could follow her lead...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 12:23pm
     Definite improvement. She had hair that made guys' knees buckle when she wore it long. Not to mention that her other assets may have done that job as well, and continue working their magic to this day.

Edited by Bob S - January 20 2012 at 12:24pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 6:07pm
Still getting longer

HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 11:21pm
This is looking good. Maybe just maybe on the grow. Just watch and see. Thanks for posting.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2012 at 4:40pm
Considering that there's atleast 2 months between those pics, I wouldn't say it's necessarily getting longer. It looks about the same as the first pic but less styled and more untidy. She may well have had a trim. Basically she's done this before; let it get a bit longer for a while and then chopped it back.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2012 at 3:53am
Great. Oh well lets just watch and see.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2012 at 8:26pm
Update from today; seems she's settled in on this length

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2012 at 9:24pm
Going down on my hotness radar
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2012 at 9:21am
Disappointing and depressing 
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2012 at 9:50am
But surely it's not getting as long as it should given the time elapsed since the awards pic? Strange to say, it looks like she does have some fairly crappy and unobtrusive trims.

Maybe she's not sure whether she'll be allowed to grow it out by producers and directors, so is making sure it doesn't get too long? Anyway it's pretty messy.

Edited by fatmoogas - July 26 2012 at 9:53am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2012 at 11:10am
I can tell you that they're shooting the second season of Homeland now, and she's a major cast member, so whatever she's doing (or not) is probably related to that.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2012 at 8:21pm
Well lets see where this goes. Longer or shorter or where it is now. Keeps all of us guessing.
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2012 at 8:18pm
IMHO, she never looked better than with her hair at it's shortest. Not everyone can pull it off and she did, magnificientlly! She's a short hair icon. Sure, she's beautiful with long hair but not many can rock short hair as she did.
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2012 at 1:08am
Well now I'm really confused. In the first series she started growing it out. I guess that was to differentiate her from Anna in V, but her extensions looked crap so half way through she cut her hair short using the excuse that her husband liked short hair. I guess we'll just have to watch to find out
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2012 at 11:38pm

she is so beautiful! but i really wish she would cut it again.....

my fav pixie fo sho!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic