Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEEZ help me! hair is wrecked!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krystalle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystalle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEEZ help me! hair is wrecked!
    Posted: January 13 2001 at 12:50pm
Please help me. Im a natural medium neutral blonde and stupid me had to use nice n easy and balsam color to make it a wicked light gold blonde.It was WAY too light so I then put a demi permanent strawberry blonde in it to help tone it down and I hate it! How can I get rid of the color and how can I get my natural color back? Would I possibly be able to do this myself? PLEEZ HELP
May we all have our fun...:)
Van View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Van Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2001 at 10:28pm
for one, never put any type of strawberry blonde anything in your hair if its a real light blonde. and especially not after just dying it. meaning that you dyed your hair light blonde and then turned around and dyed it again without waiting the proper amount of time. which means you got a messed up color and your hair is probably damaged from all those chemicals. not to sound mean, but thats a big no no and yes i know from experience. to get your natural color back you will have to visit a salon. you could wait around 6-8 weeks and then try dying it back, but it would probably come out the wrong shade anyway and your hair would be more damaged. so go to your salon and have them get your natural color back. hope it goes well :)
sizrhandz1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sizrhandz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2001 at 9:53am
Reply to message: 7.829.1
quote:

van originally wrote:
for one, never put any type of strawberry blonde anything in your hair if its a real light blonde. and especially not after just dying it. meaning that you dyed your hair light blonde and then turned around and dyed it again without waiting the proper amount of time. which means you got a messed up color and your hair is probably damaged from all those chemicals. not to sound mean, but thats a big no no and yes i know from experience. to get your natural color back you will have to visit a salon. you could wait around 6-8 weeks and then try dying it back, but it would probably come out the wrong shade anyway and your hair would be more damaged. so go to your salon and have them get your natural color back. hope it goes well :)

She is right, if you can find a salon that does the Malibu treatment by Malibu, that will take out some of the color for you. But definatly do not try this at home, you could have a worse "mess" than what you already have. Sorry about that!
McKee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2001 at 2:35pm
color stripping by a salon is always an option!!
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic