Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting a pedicure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
david26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting a pedicure
    Posted: February 20 2004 at 11:30pm
I have always wanted to get a pedicure but Im afraid of the looks I would get going into a salon. i have gotten several manicures and Im ok with this. I like to wear sandals and my nails look terrible. What do you think about a man getting a pedicure?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2004 at 2:13am
I hate it when people wear sandals with nasty-looking toes :-P . At least you should make sure they're clean, trimmed, and fungus-free before wearing sandals, no matter your gender. If you think getting them looking nice enough for sandals means you need a pedicure, that's fine, too. Better a few people look at you strangely for getting one than you have to go around with ugly toes showing all summer because you were embarrassed to get one. *shrugs*
More awesome than a manatee!
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2004 at 12:33pm
Why does it matter what anyone thinks of it? I rarely notice peoples feet anyway.
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2004 at 10:31pm
Easy answer, when you call, ask if they do the pedicures in a private room. If so, book it.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2004 at 8:49am
it dont bother me if a man wants a pedicure...if thats what it takes to make you feel better about your feet than go ahead and do it...i don't even like feet but when i see bad feet i really notice that

sometimes we think our feet are worse than they really are. I hope u enjoy your pedicure
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2005 at 2:21pm
Where I live we have a couple male-only spas. The men here love to get pedicures. And the ladies (and by ladies I mean my friends and I haha) love it too! Everyone here wears sandals and there's nothing hotter than a man who care enough about himself to get a pedicure. I personally always notice a man's nails.
So go ahead and do it. If people don't like what they see then they can close their eyes. And you'll love how good your feet feel.
curliegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curliegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 1:44am
I think its GREAT for a man to get a pedicure, i hate nasty toes, it shows that you take care of yourself and are a clean person if you have clean nails and toes.. 
wannabecurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabecurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:09am

Personally, I'd love to see a man get a pedicure. Wish DH would consider doing them. I like when a man takes care of himself.

Nikkipatiently waiting for the hair I dream of. 1c/m/ii
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 10:15pm
ya definately...i went to get a pedicure and my boyfriend came with me and the ladies talked him into getting on too...now he wants to go all the time!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic