Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just Curious...Any Spiritualists Here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Curious...Any Spiritualists Here?
    Posted: September 29 2005 at 11:51am

I'm a metaphysician and am wondering if any like minded people are here.

What's your poison?  Healing, etc.

Thanx

HG

Edited by Hair Goddess
areyouwild2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote areyouwild2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 6:05pm
 My dear Hair Goddess, I am of a metaphysical nature. I joined the theosophical society founded by Madame Blavatsky over ten years ago. I am convinced that all healing can be accomplished through electro-magnetism. I also enjoy tai-chi martial art meditation in motion. I learned from the Grand Master of the shao-lin temple Sin Kwang The' here in Lexington, KY. I am not interested in fighting anymore. The Yin/Yang tai-chi energy coinsides with the Caduceus (of Mercury) double serpent (sign of physicians). I am a cantadora storyteller that heal wounds of our psyche, that will not heal in any other way. Stories of magic and medicine to know your soul. I have a Native American sweatlodge (Inipi) for healing. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am at your service. I am handle: areyouwild2 E-mail: feather069@hotmail.com wild as in proper instinct/intuition.
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 3:38pm

I'm sorry it took extremely long to reply. 

I did not think anyone would reply.  I also had quite a year.

I am a Spiritual Consultant.  I attend spiritual and metaphysical churches and teach.  I divine through the tarot and crystals.  I do angel readings as well with my guides.  I'm a certified & clinical hypnotherapist.  I do tai- chi (the exercise)and am into feng-shui.  I'm part American Indian as well.  I'm a metaphysical Life Coach and a Spiritualist Healer and Reiki Master/Teacher.  I also am wiccan priestess (ordained).  I teach candle magick, etc. 

I thought about checking out the Theosophical Society myself as I was told about it many years ago, I tend to lean more toward other society elections at this time.

I think it's great that you have a sweat lodge.  I would like to learn more of it from you.

There are certain things I do by the phase of the moon...including the ritual of cutting/trimming the hair.

It's a pleasure to find your post.  After some time, I assumed that no one would reply.  Feel free to send me a PM.  I have your email address. 

It sounds like you are quite the sage.  Let's email, etc.

SC, DD, CCHT, RMT, MLC

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic