Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1st LaceFront Wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Msplaygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msplaygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st LaceFront Wig
    Posted: November 28 2008 at 4:50pm
So I've been obsessed with lacefronts for a month now, so Im finally decided that Im gonna shell out the cash to get one, but do you LF vets recommend that my 1st wig be a cheaper one or a more expensive one? I've been lurkin around here and BHM for awhile and the horror stories with the CV worry me a little. I like Zarawigs a whole lot because all the wigs there look like good quality (and the knots are bleached Smile) .   But we all know how they are a little most expensive, but I guess Im worried about messing up such a beautiful wig with it being my 1st....what do u guys think?

and also, are there any vendors out there that make SMALL in stock LF wigs? Im have a tiny head, so Im very sure that a medium wont fit.

Edited by Msplaygurl - November 28 2008 at 5:10pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2008 at 3:31pm
i would purchase a cheaper stock unit if you fine one you like to practice on.. the cv's have stock units..
Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimples7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 6:23pm

You may also want to consider trying a synthetic lace front wig.  You could find one for under $60.00.  It is a great way to familiarize yourself.

"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb
GreenEyedBandit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenEyedBandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 1:44pm
I am not sure if you are still on the board, but I ran across your post today after reading a post of BHM about zarawigs being a scam.  You should search the post over there and read for yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic