Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Single Strand Placement Preferences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
adina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Scotchyroo Scotchyroo wrote:

Here's your first tip: start at the bottom for god's sake. It's a realy hassle to keep the extension hair out of the way to work lower down the head (hope that makes sense). This way, the hair you've just installed doesn't have to be bundled out of the way of your next row of work.
My only other set in glue suggestion (and i'm super curious to see if people disagree), is not to start too low in the nape. I'd go just below the ears and curve down and around a bit in the back for the first row.
Take your time with the sections. Clean, well placed sections will make your installation go faster and your life with extensions happier and more damage free. best wishes

I agree 100% with what you said.Star with the first row,right below the ears and the last row right above the ears.
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 11:18am
thanks amanda ;p im a little oblivious most of the time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic