Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my site

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 2:20pm
Kimbearly, you kill me!!!LOL I was just thinking, what a good name, Tdouty, and here comes Kimbearly, making me laugh , again. I need it today, so Thank you.Cry
It was the first day of school for my kids. I have a 1st grader, 3rd grader and 5th grader.It wouldn't have been so bad, execpt that the 5th grade is part of the middle school, here. They have 5-8 in one building. Lets just say I am kind of freeking out!Exclamation
I have been told that the 5th grade is very secluded, and only eat lunch with the 6th grade, but it still REALLY freaks me out.I just keep praying for him, he was really nervous this morning.
Of course the other two were like, " ok, mom, you can go now."!Broken%20Heart I am sure all will be fine, its just the newness of it all.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 3:37pm

Awww, Shucks Alisa - your very sweet.  Glad I put a smile on your face.

It's hard being a Mama since you want to protect your babies no matter what age they are.  Grades 5 through 8 all in one building is a big age difference, but it is good that they keep them separated.  When I was in junior high, we were in the High School (7 - 12th grade).  You know what, it was fine and I did not come in contact very much with the older grades. 
I don't know if you saw this video in one of my other posts, but every time I see it I get in a good mood, plus my kids get the biggest laugh.  Beware, you will be humming the song all day.

Introducing the Kitty Cat dance

hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:20pm
AmandaPanda ~ sorry! didn't mean to skip over you.  Thank you!  I still can't get over how shiny and silky your hair looks. drool

Originally posted by tdouty tdouty wrote:

Your hair is simply gorgeous, hairbraider!  I love the curls with all that length.  Thanks for doing the picture of it stretched out too.  It's hard to tell the actual length stretched out without seeing that picture.  A wet hair picture would be nice too and would show it if you could capture it before it coiled up again.  It looks like your in the bum tickling club!

lol  Yeah... that's one way of putting it!  As for the wet hair pic.... let me just say that my hair is never not coiled up.  My curls are that stubborn.  I might try to get one sometime though.  Thanks for the compliments. Smile

sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
tani-lai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tani-lai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 9:15am

Hairbraider--wow, I am just speechless at that gorgeous hair!  And so envious!  My hair is so straight, I can only imagine what all those curls would be like.  Spectacular!

Kimbearly--thanks for the laugh!  yesterday was a rough day all around, I think--my oldest had his first day of high school, and my daughter had her first day of junior high.  Talk about some nervous kids! (and mom)

31"!!
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 11:24am
I think I was more of a wreck than my son was. I actually teared up a couple of times!Confused Me mother-in-law cme by right after I got home and took me out to breakfast, to help me keep my mind of it.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:21pm
Dang, Sarah!  Your hair is amazingClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic