Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy wave knowledge....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

get the hell out of hear biccth now you no not to f#ck with me biccth i dont come form wear you come from nicca my father my mom is dead nicca and out hear wear i live you f#ck with them dame well they will f#ck with you
No offense, but what does your parents being dead have anything to do with your argument with bodyguard? This is the net, words dont really hurt anybody here.....you can cuss as much as you want.....you aint hurting nobody. Example: *****, [bleep!],****ing, faggot, *******......nobody aint hurt
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:39pm
but yo i dont take that **** from no one nicca wont to f#ck with nicca betta be ready to go to hell!

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:40pm

Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by NewEraOg NewEraOg wrote:

LMFAO, IM LEAVING NOW
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:44pm
Quote wash everyday....and put in pomade and moisturizer daily too. I dont know how yall can go with washing hair for a week or two, but i always clean my hair while i shower and bruch while i shower

me 2
Quote think I'm done for a while. SOME of you guys are too sensitive. If you get this mad over the internet you must not get out much in real life.

Yo, just ignore them cats BG.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:44pm

but yo i dont take that **** from no one nicca wont to f#ck with nicca betta be ready to go to hell!

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:45pm

I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:47pm

[QUOTE=pmp4lfjmike] but yo i dont take that **** from no one nicca wont to f#ck with nicca betta be ready to go to hell!

Go to hell? This is the net dog......you cant do much okay? I read yo sig....you said whoever talked smack will get a cap in their ass.....what you going to do Cap Lock your words?
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!
I'm ready! I'm ready!

LMAO, MY STOMACH HURTS...THIS IS HILARIOUS, OKAY, OKAY IM REALLY LEAVING NOW
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:48pm
i am just sayin want to talk bull sh!t nicca i am right hear

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:51pm

BG, never did talked **** to you anyway.....you getting mad for no reason
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:52pm

Pmp it is time that you calm down. No one said anything to you in a rude way for you to even behave like this. Even if they did, be a man and keep walking, and ignore it.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

Pmp it is time that you calm down. No one said anything to you in a rude way for you to even behave like this. Even if they did, be a man and keep walking, and ignore it.
thanks but i am not like that when some talk sh!t to you nicca you got talk sh!t back i am not from wear he from you talk about a nicca yo a$$ get lay down even if it a lil sh!t i am still gonna talk sh!t even if yall say i have issuses then that yall me talk sh!t walk sh!t be sh!t that wat my father sayed befoir he died!

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:28pm

Originally posted by cmesweet cmesweet wrote:

thanks but i am not like that when some talk sh!t to you nicca you got talk sh!t back i am not from wear he from you talk about a nicca yo a$$ get lay down even if it a lil sh!t i am still gonna talk sh!t even if yall say i have issuses then that yall me talk sh!t walk sh!t be sh!t that wat my father sayed befoir he died!
BG never said any **** too you....if your father gave you that advice you might get killed on the streets....sometimes you have to walk away from your problems....but its also true sometimes you have to stand up......this is the net.....anybody can talk **** and it will start a war. The 11 page war....it gets tiring and old....just stop and forget about it. You still havent anwser my question what **** did BG talked?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:40pm
nicc say i cant type like every time on threads he says you cant type just look on all the other threads and you will see evan more sh!t and i bemail him all the time to tell him to chil lets be cool but the nicca dont want to lisson so on this thread he wont to talk bull i i ant takin it talk **** i am right behind talkin sh!t

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:45pm
BodyGuard originally wrote:
Good post. You should repost this in the "If u new" topic
^^^This is why you got mad in the first place

And about that you cant type subject to you......dog, that was like 3 weeks ago quit bring back old ****...you are the one starting stuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 7:12pm
you no what nicca lay off idont wont to star with yo ass

dnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 8:58pm
you do know bodyguard is a girl right.
have mo respect 4 women dude
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 9:06pm
this will not be going on lik dem otha 1214214 pages threads.

YALL NEEDA MAKE AH WEBSITE WERE YALL CAN E-ARGUE @... DAMN . GO INTO A DAMN AOL CHAT ROOM AND DO YO ISH!
blackgospel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackgospel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 9:24pm
QUESTION: Why make the moderator's job harder? I'm a moderator (not here of course) and I don't like having extra work to do I'm sure others don't either.

OK, I see I'm late on replying, but anyway...

About washing your hair everyother day. I only said that because if you use pomade (and some other hair products) then you're putting mineral oil in your hair and it isn't good for your scalp or hair, so that wouldn't be good to have in your head for too long. I don't even wash my hair that much...Like I said, it's only a suggestion.

I did hear that if you're just starting out with waves than it's better to keep it in for a minute. Other than that I wouldn't recommend it.
There is no such thing as a stupid question only a lot of inquisitive idiots.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic