Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Valentine's Article

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KAREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Valentine's Article
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Jeff and I are exicted that Valentine agreed to be our first guest article writer for Hair Boutique.Valentine not only wrote a great article but gave us permission to list information on how to go see her personal hairhistory.I hope you will all take a moment to go see all the great information Valentine is bringing to Hair Boutique.KarenRelated Link:Valentine's Article
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!
Noreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi Valentine,Just read your article and I loved it! Especially the part about nice things to do for you and your hair. Though the whole article was very insightful, you brought up a some great points about supporting each other and the websites that we enjoy. You actually made me feel very guilty. I enjoy and frequently visit the Hair Boutique, TLHS, and other long hair sites but I don't participate as much as I should. I seem to have honed the fine art of lurking. I feel now as though I get so much out of reading posts by others but contribute so little that I am taking more than I am giving. Thanks for inspiring me, and please keep the articles coming.Noreen
Carol V View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi Valentine,I agree with Noreen. Your article is fabulous. Please write more for us to enjoy.Thanks to Karen for having the insight to bring us your great work.Noreen, I am just like you. I have been coming to Hair Boutique from the beginning, before it was Hair Boutique. I have literally given the URL to about 50 of my female friends. We talk about the cool stuff posted on Hair Talk and the Personals but GULP we never post. I am going to try harder to post and contribute.Thanks for pointing that out.Carol V.> Hi Valentine,> Just read your article and I loved it! Especially> the part about nice things to do for you and your> hair. Though the whole article was very insightful,> you brought up a some great points about supporting> each other and the websites that we enjoy. You> actually made me feel very guilty. I enjoy and> frequently visit the Hair Boutique, TLHS, and> other long hair sites but I don't participate> as much as I should. I seem to have honed the> fine art of lurking. I feel now as though I get> so much out of reading posts by others but contribute> so little that I am taking more than I am giving.> Thanks for inspiring me, and please keep the articles> coming.> Noreen>
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi Noreen & Carol,Thank you very much for your kind words regarding the article. I am so glad that you enjoyed it! I certainly enjoyed writing it and sharing with all of you.Please do not feel guilty about "lurking" or perhaps feeling you hadn't participated as much as you might have in the past! I know that is how I started out -- lurking; seeking some tips and knowledge to help me learn and grow (literally!). Then once you've learned for a while, you feel much more moved to share with others who may still be new and lurking in these fun sites. I have read posts from both of you in the past and have always enjoyed what you have shared - you aren't just lurking!I am so pleased to hear that you are interested in sharing more. I so much look forward to talking with you more in the future! Thank you again for your bulletin!Valentine :o)
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Hi Karen and Jeff,Thank you both for giving me the opportunity to share on your site. I truly enjoyed it and look forward to participatng more in the future.It's been fun!Valentine :o)
Tommy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:52pm
Hey,Thanks for sharing your HairHistory. It is great. Your article is great too.Best Wishes,Tom> Hi Noreen & Carol,> Thank you very much for your kind words regarding> the article. I am so glad that you enjoyed it!> I certainly enjoyed writing it and sharing with> all of you.> Please do not feel guilty about "lurking"> or perhaps feeling you hadn't participated as> much as you might have in the past! I know that> is how I started out -- lurking; seeking some> tips and knowledge to help me learn and grow (literally!).> Then once you've learned for a while, you feel> much more moved to share with others who may still> be new and lurking in these fun sites. I have> read posts from both of you in the past and have> always enjoyed what you have shared - you aren't> just lurking!> I am so pleased to hear that you are interested> in sharing more. I so much look forward to talking> with you more in the future! Thank you again for> your bulletin!> Valentine :o)
Valentine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:52pm
Hi Tom,Thank you very much -- I am glad that you enjoyed them!Valentine :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic