Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

please read!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tnprincess21985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnprincess21985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please read!
    Posted: March 17 2003 at 5:43pm
hey everyone... this may seem silly but here goes nothing..
ok i like this guy.. hes reallly popular and reallly cute...ive liked him for a while now.. he knows who i am.. we talk in class sometimes but i dont think he will ever notice me in that way! i really like him and im not too great with confrontations. how can i get him to notice me and like me? i think he may like me a little bit!
thanks soooo much
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile
in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes!
-*-tnprincess21985-*-
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2003 at 9:46pm
Hey - Face your fear. Find something class related that you can ask him to do with you. Maybe ask him to help you study or work on a project. Suggest a neutral zone to meet - the library or something like that. The idea is to make it seem like you need help, not that you are asking him out.

You have to learn to face confrontations - It is key to being successful in pretty much everything...not just relationships. Always go for what you want too. Worse thing that can happen is that you don;t get it. That is better than always wondering "what if".

jmho
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2003 at 8:29am
I'm going to suggest; Be honest and who you are.

And never forget that in the long run, the only person you have power over is you.

You may not beable to "GET HIM" to do anything.
And thats OK. Just be You.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnprincess21985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2003 at 6:13pm
hey
thanks both of you for the advice.. ive been "being me" and i think its working. hes always so nice to me! one good thing for me.. i think he likes me more than this other girl who throws herself all over him and im just myself! but i guess i shouldnt gloat! talk to you later ( hopefully) thanks again!
in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes!
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnprincess21985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2003 at 6:13pm
hey
thanks both of you for the advice.. ive been "being me" and i think its working. hes always so nice to me! one good thing for me.. i think he likes me more than this other girl who throws herself all over him and im just myself! but i guess i shouldnt gloat! talk to you later ( hopefully) thanks again!
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

hey
-*-tnprincess21985-*-

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnprincess21985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2003 at 6:14pm
excuse my dumbness.. i didnt mean to do that!! lol bye
-*-tnprincess21985-*-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic