Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Arghh!!! What now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Depressed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Depressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arghh!!! What now!
    Posted: September 02 2004 at 10:25am
My haircolor saga goes back a few months. After a brief stint with red, I decided I wanted my blonde highlights back. My stylist put them in and in between the foils, she put a semi-perm color to "brown" out the faded red. She didn't use an ash color, because she was afraid of the results I might get. She also didn't leave the semi-perm on long enough. So the end result was a warm blonde. It wasn't horrible, just not what I wanted. So, just last night I went back to same salon, different stylist (my stylist has scaled back her hours and it is impossible for me to get to her). I explain to the new person what I want. I want the base darkened, but I want to keep the highlights that are there. She didn't like the idea of coloring the whole head, so she did a full set of high and low lights. She used the formula that was in the computer from last time! So I end up leaving looking very much like how I looked when I came in, only worse! I am so frustrated and depressed. The haircolor I have now is just very unnatural looking on me and a little too light. I'm going back to have someone look at it. What are my options? I don't want to lose the highlights, but I want my base color darker and less red! Is this even an option? Somebody, help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic