Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFrom top to sides

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From top to sides
    Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:25pm
Where is that bridge. That line of seperation that goes from top to sides. I dont wanna get em on top, get em on the sides, and have that part and/or space in between. same with the back and sides
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:26pm
*confuseD*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:35pm
where does the top end and the sides start.i can easily brush my sides diagonally or down, and i can easily brush my hair straight on top, but where does the top end and the sides start.

Put it this way. I cant get them to connect. They're there, but they dont connect.
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:40pm
ne pictures?

What direction do u brush every part of yo hair>?

can u get ne pictas?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:46pm
it would be embarrassin for me to put pics up here, plus i dont know how. I been brushin:

Top-forward
Sides-Diagonal
Back -down

I got top and back locked but the sides is miserable. But my main question is how do i escape that part in my hair.

You can tell exactly where i stop brushing forward and started going diag. because the line there.

??????
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by The Bigger Picture The Bigger Picture wrote:

it would be embarrassin for me to put pics up here, plus i dont know how. I been brushin:

Top-forward
Sides-Diagonal
Back -down

I got top and back locked but the sides is miserable. But my main question is how do i escape that part in my hair.

You can tell exactly where i stop brushing forward and started going diag. because the line there.

??????

put da pics up.. u got ah cam right.. if so i can help u through.. neways.. u would huv experitment on things and see. Thing i use 2 do is brush regually and den take my head and smooth it back out on the hair dats parted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:54pm
Well, twist can you help me wit pics. i got a digital cam. type for recordin. thats all i got.
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2004 at 7:54pm
Well, twist can you help me wit pics. i got a digital cam. type for recordin. thats all i got.
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic