Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

those annoying back of neck tangles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: those annoying back of neck tangles
    Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:46am

the one thing i hate about human hair extensions is the way the back of the neck and length tanglews where it touches your clothes.  Is there anyway to avoid this??

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:49am
Wear silky collarless clothes and frequently detangle, before you notice a snarl.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:38am

not very easy to wear collarless silky clothes for 3 months :/

i was brushing my hair roughly every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes and tangles still appeared :(

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by kateadreena kateadreena wrote:

Ahem. I have made a lifetime commitment to wearing collarless no-snag shirts, as my own natural hair is irreplaceable to me.

If your hair tangles every 3/4 hour, try a silicone based conditioner, which may help. But tangling like that is mostly a sign of low quality hair.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by eKatherine eKatherine wrote:

Originally posted by kateadreena kateadreena wrote:

Ahem. I have made a lifetime commitment to wearing collarless no-snag shirts, as my own natural hair is irreplaceable to me.

If your hair tangles every 3/4 hour, try a silicone based conditioner, which may help. But tangling like that is mostly a sign of low quality hair.

my natural hair never did it so i thought it was an extensions thing..

I use a silicone spray on the extensions, as well as a moisturising conditioner, and the hair is RK - see why im stumped :(

xx

MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:29pm
my fave conditioner thus far in life is goldwell kerasilk. LOVE IT. have not used a product that has compared. i even LOVE IT on synth.
i love plastikhaar
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:44pm
live in southern california and wear tank tops all the time!!!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:56pm
I have to agree with it being low quality hair.  The bliss hair that I wear is now 6 months old and is still tangle free (after cutting off the splits).  I am actually thinking about getting more bliss but ordering alot longer since the split hairs are pretty long (I say 6 inches).  On the plus side the hair is soooooo soft and tangle free.  I also hate the back on the neck tangles and that is why i love the bliss hair.  Their customer service though is the pits but I love the hair - what to do????? 
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:11pm
Yeah I contacted Bliss and they told me they wouldnt be selling hair til maybe december or so. :(  The more I play with my rkhair I am discovering that it sheds fairly bad. I dont know about tangles yet because I haven't installed it.  Bliss hair sure is pretty. I was disappointed to see that they were on hiatus.
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:38pm
I was disappointed to hear about Bliss too. I even called up there hoping I could get a 'special customer favor' and have them ship me some hair. But no can do. So Bliss said December?
K-B
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:39pm

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Kimbearly Kimbearly wrote:

DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it's not like it's soon enough. but better Dec than never...
K-B
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:58pm

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15147&am p;PN=1

I was also thinking about trying nature girl.  After reading this I think I will. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic