Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

will weave make my hair thin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nasie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nasie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will weave make my hair thin?
    Posted: August 04 2005 at 11:08pm

Hello there!!!

I have been browsing the net for sites that give hair advise and I think I finally came across a site that can help. As you can tell, I am a newbie and I am looking for advise on how to grow my hair. I am getting married in a year and would like to grow as much as possible before that time. I used to have very long thick hair, but I went a bit overboard with the colouring and now its been very hard to grow it. I finally resorted to trying a hair weave (the sewn in kind) about 6 weeks ago. I don't want to make it my main hairstyle forever, but I am wondering if putting in a weave will help my grow my hair. I have heard mixed reviews on the weave, and some say that my hair may grow but be thinner in the end. Is this true????? I certainly don't want to have thin hair. Is there a way to take care of my hair so that it does grow a lot quicker with minimum thinning (I took the weave out yesterday and quite a bit of hair came out with it- more than i expected). Any kind of help or advise would be great. By the way, I guess its important to let you know my hair type- I have curly hair (my dad is indian and my mother is black- my hair is more curly than straight)

Looking foward to starting to have a healthy hair of head again!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic