Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want these type of long spikes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emtee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want these type of long spikes
    Posted: November 26 2005 at 8:13pm

OK my hair is currently 1.5 inches long [sorry no pics yet] and is spiked in a way. But I would like to try something different. So I have seen my friends hair and it looked pretty awesome. What sucks about it is that he wont tell me how he did it so I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Can you guys give me a detailed explanation on how to acheive this hair style and how long is his hair?

For the top picture, looking at the second image, I want to know how to put those type of front bangs.

I'm assuming that his front bangs are like 5-6 inches and his back hair is around 3 inches.

My hair is pretty short right now, but how can I acheive this type of hairstyle? Thanks!

shiawase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiawase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 4:21am

I would say that his bangs are roughly around 4-5 inches, the back hair 2-3 inches.

For this style, you would need to use any type of strong holded products. NEVER use gel, it'll only give you a temporary hold. got2b Glued Rubber Spiking is a good product for specifically spiking in any direction. Blow dry the spikes in the direction you want until fully dry.

emtee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 9:59am
Yes I have the got2b glue spiking gel [very expensive for a small bottle =(], but I want to know how can I cut my hair his way? Should I just grow everything out first up to 4-5 inches? Btw, is all his front bangs the same length? Or is it just the side bangs...

Edited by emtee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic