Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom UpDo`s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jen44 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom UpDo`s
    Posted: January 20 2001 at 12:20am
I have medium to thin, curly, blonde hair with highlights. It is almost shoulder length. I want a really elegant, curly updo for Prom. I have to have ALL of my hair up, not just some of it. I also need something that is sort of easy to do. I would love it if you could send pictures and instructions to my email address. It is jen4_4@excite.com. Thanks for the help!
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2001 at 3:48pm
Reply to message: 12.161.1
Why don`t you put your hair up in a french twist???

Or put knots in your hair, (ask your hair dress what knots are if you don`t know because they are hard to explain)
YOu take half your hair (top half), you knot it, Put a bobby pin in to hold it, talk the bottom half of your hair, knot that RIGHT under the first knot bobby pin that to hold it in place.
You can fansy it up by adding curls, pulling some hair down to frame your face, add some cute hair accessories, etc etc!

Hope you find a hairstyle!
All the best Princess Daisy

If you don`t like those you can use some of the Olsens hairstyles off their show too of a kind
Inches don`t matter
Kelsi Pemble View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelsi Pemble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 4:39pm
I have medium to thin, straight, blonde hair with highlights and its long. It is almost past my ribs. I want a really elegant, curly updo for Prom. I have to have ALL of my hair up, not just some of it. I would love it if you could send pictures and instructions to my email address. It is blondie06920@hotmail.com. Thanks for the help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic