Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sea breeze Sal/acid 2% & oily skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stephanieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sea breeze Sal/acid 2% & oily skin
    Posted: July 03 2006 at 2:15pm

Im wondering does anyone here use Sea Breeze active it has 2% sal/acid and it is for unclogging pores, its the only thing I found that has 2% in it. I am using the off brand of cetaphil cleanser/moisturizer and the st.ives exfoliate for acnes and clogged pores, anyways my problem is that my skin is oily normally, and it is really oily after using the products on my face but my pores aren ot clogged and my face is vey clean which i like but Im concerned about it being so oily. Also I use twice a week my oil of olay microdermabrasion and after using it my face feels very smooth and very clean and not at all oily. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanxs so much

Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 12:05am
My skin is very, very oily and I even went to a dermatologist. She gave me a product called Duac or Benzaclin. It helps for a little while but My makeup won't go on right over it and it makes my skin flake a little.
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 8:18am
If you are looking for a drug store astringent with 2% salycylic acid in it, try Neutrogena's Oil Controlling Astringent. My skin tends get oily in the summer and this stuff really soaks up the excess and prevents breakouts. I believe that Clean and Clear makes a comparable product. 
Follow Your Bliss
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 12:00am
 I would never use SEA breeze,it strips your face of it's natural oils and makes it oilier. I would go with the Neurogena like Cherryblsmgrl said. Try using clean and clear oil absorbing sheets. I go through like, 10 of them a day.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2006 at 12:02am
oxy pads are decent too i like those the dirt it pulls off is amazing.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic