Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free Haircutting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free Haircutting
    Posted: September 07 2006 at 7:25pm
Hi Ladies,

I'm giving Free Haircuts to any lady in the las vegas, green valley, henderson ares in nevada. I've been a hairstylist for 15 years and I'm giving my services to you ladies for Free. Upon your request I can show pics of hairstyles I've done in the past Please respond or email me Mitch at: customonegtr@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mitch
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2006 at 9:56pm
That is so nice! Darn I wish I lived in Las Vegas. Why are you doing it Mitch? Promotion? Just curious.

Much love, Shary
lv_hair_lvr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lv_hair_lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 2:16pm
HEY MITCH, WHERE IS YOUR SHOP, I AM UP UN THE CORNER OF EASTERN AND HORIZON RIDGE, EVEN THOUGH I AM A MALE, I AM IN NEED OF A CUT, WE COULD TALK WHILE YOU CUT MY HAIR
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2006 at 6:08pm
Hey shary,

I moved from NY to Las Vegas I work for myself I go to peoples homes here In Las Vegas. I've worked in some of the big salons in NY. I moved to Las Vegas for a change of life and I decided to give free haircuts to the ladies so I can promote myself for a little while and build up some steady customers. So if you are ever in the Las Vegas area I would be glad to cut your hair wherever you are staying. I do go to hotels and other places.

Sincerely
Mitch
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 1:01am
Hey Shary,

Thanks for responding. If you like to keep in touch with me I can tell you I can't show you some of the tricks of the trade you might find helpful for yourself. I also have many connections in getting some products you might need for your hair. Just let me know what you need and I'll see if I can get it for you and send it to you. Thanks again for responding.

Sincerely
Mitch
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2006 at 9:11pm
Thanks so much Mitch, that is so nice of you. If I'm ever in Vegas I will deft. get in touch with you. I wish you the best of luck in your new start, and hope for your business to grow and be prosperous.

Much love, Shary
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 9:49pm
much luck to you- what a nice offer to the gals here- u will be blessed because you bless
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic