Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I got the hair crack, now come take a hit!! (Pics)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got the hair crack, now come take a hit!! (Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I got the hair crack, now come take a hit!! (Pics)
    Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:00pm
Greetings to all of my BHM refugees, and all of the divas around the way. I got some hair crack for you!!!!!!!!! I got 2 new lfs around the end of February. One was a loose wave, and the other was a loose curl 1.8 cm. I immediately appleid the loose wave and loved it. Last night I finally broke down and applied the loose curl one after bleaching the knots, washing, conditioning, etc. I really like it alot. I reminds me of one of my wavy ones that I have. Here are the specs:

Indian remy
Loose curl 1.8 cm
18"
reverse ventilated wavy baby hairs
extra light to light medium density. I used percentages to specify what I wanted for each section.
lace front cap with adjustable straps at the nape
brown swiss lace

I went got my hair cut today by the same chick that has been cutting my lfs. She did an excellent job as always, but I think it is still just a little long. What do you all think. Anyways here's the link to my fotki.

http://public.fotki.com/brehanne/lace-fronts/my-first-curly-unit/
pw: firstcurly
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:08pm
Wowweee!! That's so pretty! What color is that?
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:12pm
Thanks Nola, its a #3, so I guess that would be a medium dark brown since a #2 is dark brown, and a #4 is medium brown.
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:12pm
I got my fix!  Thanks BrehSmile
essence916 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essence916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:18pm
Breh, glad to see you here! I have always admired your apps from BHM... What is reverse ventilated babyhairs?? And I am thinking of only doing the lace fronts like you... What vendor did you use?? Thanks!!
fungarl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fungarl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:20pm
This is lovely,  really suits u!
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:20pm

wow that looks really good and I love the color!!! Thanks for showin ur picsbubbles

Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:22pm
OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOO HOT!!! Like for real, you like hella sweet in curly girl! And of course that app is fierce!!! You GO Girl!
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:24pm
Breh that is really pretty!
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:36pm
Breh I LOVE THE COLOR!!!!!!!!!I have to put that in my notes. Next unit #3.

P.S. Very beautiful on you.
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:40pm
Breh..you know I'm a fan and once again .....She's a beauty.  That color is lovely al well.

Edited by Asia35 - March 15 2008 at 7:42pm
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:45pm
Breh...I love it

Edited by Asia35 - March 15 2008 at 8:49pm
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:55pm
very pretty
shefruitful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shefruitful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:56pm
Get em girl!
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:57pm
wuhuu...

got my weekend fix. ... i will post mine sometime when the stupid camera will stop acting up..Angry
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by JLTabron JLTabron wrote:

I got my fix!  Thanks BrehSmile

You're welcome. Wink

Originally posted by essence916 essence916 wrote:

Breh, glad to see you here! I have always admired your apps from BHM... What is reverse ventilated babyhairs?? And I am thinking of only doing the lace fronts like you... What vendor did you use?? Thanks!!

Reverse ventilated baby hairs are ventilated so that they naturally fall forward. When you don't specify they will just ventilate the baby hairs in the same manner that they do the rest of the lf. Sometimes it can be difficult to get the baby hairs to lay down since they are not ventilated to lay in that direction. That's why I always get the reverse ventilated. It just looks more natural. I sorry, but can't really tell who the vendor was for this lf. A girl has got tot have some secrets, but I can make some recommendations. I used Jacksun many times and he is great for curlys/wavy. Also I have seen Rex's work, and he is good too.

Originally posted by fungarl fungarl wrote:

This is lovely,  really suits u!

Thanks Wink

Originally posted by bookbabe bookbabe wrote:

wow that looks really good and I love the color!!! Thanks for showin ur picsbubbles

You're welcome. I had to bring the hair crack. You know you lf crackheads can't go that too without a hit. LOL

Originally posted by Countessrim Countessrim wrote:

OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOO HOT!!! Like for real, you like hella sweet in curly girl! And of course that app is fierce!!! You GO Girl!

Thanks girl.

Originally posted by flawless1 flawless1 wrote:

Breh that is really pretty!

Thanks flawless.

Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

Breh I LOVE THE COLOR!!!!!!!!!I have to put that in my notes. Next unit #3.

P.S. Very beautiful on you.

I love the #3 color. I don't think I look good with dark hair, and #2 is too dark for me so this is my signature color. I order all of my lfs in this color and it makes it easy to change up styles and not have anyone question me.

Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Breh..you know I'm a fan and once again .....She's a beauty.  That color is lovely al well.

Thanks Asia.

QUOTE=Asia35]Breh who's the vendor and what  percentages did you use  for each  for each section.
thanks...I love it[/QUOTE]

I am all for sharing, but I really can't tell who the vendor is this time. I can recommend Jacksun. I have used him in the past and he does and will do a great job.

This is the specs I used when I ordered from Jacksun previously.

Extra light to light medium density
  1. Front- 60%
  2. Temples- 60%
  3. Top- 70-90%
  4. Sides- 70-90%
  5. Crown- 90%
  6. Back- 90%
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:13pm
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BREH you been cheating with my boo again ABSOLUTELY BEUTIFUL ClapClapClapClapClap
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:19pm
Yeah, Sexi I'm cheating!! I got a new boo!!! You can have Jacksun to yourself.
I really do apologize ladies. I love sharing, I really do, but I just can't tell this time.  It would be like Zara or Rotesha from All About My Hair telling their secret vendor.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

I really do apologize ladies. I love sharing, I really do, but I just can't tell this time.  It would be like Zara or Rotesha from All About My Hair telling their secret vendor.

that's alright cuz you love me so i know you'll tell eventually.. LOL
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

that's alright cuz you love me so i know you'll tell eventually.. LOL

teehee I can't hold water so we'll see in time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic