Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Brenneman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy Brenneman
    Posted: September 18 2010 at 8:54pm
Amy Brenneman of Private Practice has cut her hair quite a bit shorter. She talked about it briefly on the view ...

She also tweeted about the haircut ...

"In answer to your queries: I cut my hair because my hair needed a break, I didn't want to hide behind my hair, or be scared to cut my hair. "
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2010 at 10:10pm
I think it needs a little tweaking or cleaning up but doesn't look bad at all.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2010 at 8:57am
Surprised she went that short and layered, and I'm surprised it generally looks as good as it does with her face. Still, this style looks sort of pasted together, I hope she finds a full one that works with her natural curl.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2010 at 10:44pm
On one of the morning news shows, she said it took her an hour and a half to get her hair ready every day. It took me about a minute and a half to conclude this look is not as good as the long hair. Amy had some great sexy hair. It was very attention getting.
Who has more fun than people?
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2010 at 11:12pm
It's sad but her hair looks really bad now.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 10:03am
I would had never expected her to cut her hair because, it always seem to be her trademark. It's a nice cut on her
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 1:17pm
I like the short style... not too fond of the dress she's wearing.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 2:19pm
     I invite everyone to view her wireimage photos from the late 90's, when "Judging Amy" first appeared. I remember that shortly after the show became successful, she cut her hot, luscious waist-length curls to something professionally "appropriate", a little below her shoulders. Now, THAT was disappointing! LOL
     Today, I'd rate this hairdo an 8 out of 10 on my short hair ranking system, but as Kramer said, it takes her an hour and a half now to make it look this good! That's just too long, IMO. And, as an aside, what's this "hiding behind my hair" excuse? Pull it back, and one's face is fully exposed! Ah well! Confused Bob

Edited by Bob S - September 20 2010 at 2:19pm
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 6:02pm
Nope, most of the 90's pics don't do it for me. More often than not it just looked like a big mop. Much better after it was tamed a little. The current style is much better.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 8:18pm
Hasn't gotten any better

HAWG
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 9:34pm
Her hair looks awful now.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 8:54pm
It's gotten a little bit better

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2011 at 1:55pm
I'm confused by something. Amy's show Private Practice just had its season premiere this week, and Amy's hair is at its old long length, as it was before the cut. That must mean that either this episode (and maybe more airing now) were filmed more than a year ago, before her cut, or that she's wearing flawless extensions, yes?

Anyway, looks much better grown out and fuller here.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2011 at 4:29pm
Do a search of Amy on wireimage.com and it appears that it's now taken the shape of a chin length bob. Looks great on her IMO.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2011 at 8:05pm
Not the best picture but I think I'm liking this

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 11:31am
I think I'm not. I'm sure there are good short styles for Amy, but this one draws my attention to the light reflecting off her forehead.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic