Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Different Hair Styles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NishaTG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NishaTG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Different Hair Styles
    Posted: July 12 2004 at 12:59pm
Hi,
I used to have long hair but now I just cut my hair to sllightly below armpit level, to experience short hair. I cut it in a U shape but now I am wondering if I should have cut it in layer. But I have no idea what the different styles mean. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is the difference between layer cut, step cut, and U cut, and if there are pictures to be found online, please direct me to them so that I can understand clearly. And is it true that layer cut will not look nice on hair like mine, which though I call it short, is really quite long compared to the length of people who usually keep layered hair. And a few pictures of what I think are layered hair I have seen, they keep their hair in the front. I usually keep my hair at the back, so would layer be any good for that? Any help would really help me understand which style I want to keep my short hair in below I let it grow long again.
NishaTG View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NishaTG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 10:31pm
is there no one who can help me? :(
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2004 at 8:12pm
I'm not familiar with all the terms. I would suggest discussing this with your stylist or even experimenting with one of the simulation programs; numerous salons have them now.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic