Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hare care regimens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hare care regimens
    Posted: September 11 2004 at 4:28pm
wat are your hair care regimens???
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 2:22am
I'm so low-maintenance it's not even funny :-P . I just wash my hair (with something specially formulated for fine hair, or with Neutrogena T-Gel if my scalp is pretty itchy that day), condition it (I'd like to try that foam conditioner that's meant to weightlessly condition, but for now it's just whatever is the mate to my shampoo of the moment), let it air dry (often helped by sitting under the fan :-P ), comb it into something resembling a style, maybe add an accessory or two, if my hair is sticking up weirdly I might put a bit of gel on whatever is acting out to make it behave, or I might put a little hairspray or spray gel to keep it in place. . . that's about it. With my fine hair, I would probably get more body if I blow-dried, but I worry about the damage it can cause :-( .
More awesome than a manatee!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 1:32pm
My hair is also low-maintenance. Comb my hair before washing it, which I do once a week (yes, my scalp has adjusted, and it takes the whole week to get kinda oily), and follow-up with conditioner. I don't use much of either product. After thoroughly rinsing out the conditioner, I follow-up with a 1 tablespoon of vinegar diluted in about 1 quart of distilled or purified water.

I braid it daily for work or otherwise. I probably spend about 10-15 minutes a day (combing & braiding), except wash day (almost 1 hour).

That's it. Not too difficult.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic