Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FUNKY COLORS FOR SALE!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FUNKY COLORS FOR SALE!!!!
    Posted: December 28 2004 at 10:50pm

(Edit)

Please go to HairCandy.net for details... 

Edited by CaliforniaKristin
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 12:00am
How funny I find this site today I have a client that just called me today and asked me if I could bleech some of her hare to turn it purple. I tried to talk her out of it. Just because she has so much bleech on her head. I think this will work though.. Is this human hair and if so how does it adhere to your own hair. Cant wait for u to get back to me she really wanted to schedule the appt to get the bleech job.... i hope this is good news
Kris
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 12:20am
Kewl! What's neat about this is that it doesn't fade or bleed onto your own hair. The tips are perfect for even the smallest size extentubes! Kristin, you'll need to do this on eBay, too!

Hey, can you put the names of the colors underneath each hair swatch so we'll know the proper color to ask for?

My neice LOVED the ones I put in for her over the holidays. She took all my purple!

OK, now....

Will you sell us some ProHair too? please please please?
Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 1:38am
Quote ill you sell us some ProHair too? please please please?

LOL my thoughts exactly! :D :D :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 2:46am
Pro Hair? Is that the synthetic stuff?

Kris408: Adding purple extensions will be perfect for your customer. If you were to dye the hair it would fade and bleed immediately and never look right. Just to get some ideas, here are some examples of my clients with some different colors (My profile picture is a good example of the red streaks too):

I put mine in with extendtubes from hairpiece.com I may be able to work something out with you also to sell you some of those too. The only thing you would need to buy is a microneedle which is usually about $5.00 (I don't have those). You can check out a demo for the extendtubes here:
http://www.drlocks.net/microring_demo.htm
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 5:17am
Yippieeee!!! This is exciting. The hair is silky straight, I assume? Which brand is it?

Those client photos are excellent. I particualrly like the black-and-platinum combo. I had my hair like that for awhile and I loved it--very Xtina in the Dirrty video.

I've got to check these out. I'll email you off the boards...
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 6:17am
Hi there Kirsten, the colours in the second picture look fantastic, could you tell me which they are. Don't no if you remember me but you've sent out some samples of some blonde bohyme to me in England, can't wait till they come. I've e-mailed ebonyline to see if they can supply me with a bohyme colour ring, will I be able to use that colour ring to order hair from superhairfactory. Thanks so much for all your help chick xx
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 10:51am
Kristin, I just sent you a Paypal payment for some more! Gotta have that dark red... it looks so yummy!

Thank you!

Offer ProHair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 11:18am
The hair is all silky straight but I do notice that it gets a little bit of a wave to it after it's washed just like Great Lengths do.

The colors in the second picture are #613 (blonde), #2 (dark brown), and dark pink. There are a few streaks of some medium brown in there but you can't really see them in the picture.

I'll get those colors sent to you Amm

-Kristin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 11:53am
Amm: What's prohair? Is that the synthetic stuff?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 1:10pm
It's this:

http://www.prohair.us/

Someone said it's what this stylist uses, too:

http://www.boogiemama.com/album/thumbnails.php?album=1

The look of it is amazing. If it lasts 3 months and human hair lasts 3 months, why pay triple or more for the human. It'd be fun to try it out anyway.

Unfortunately it's not for sale to the public. How does that work? Is it considered proper for a licensed person to sell to unlicensed?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 2:07pm
I'm sure if it's not for sale to the public they'd want to keep it that way.... but then again how could they possibly monitor everyone

If I ever get any info on that I'll post it up
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 10:49pm
this stuff is human hair right.. How many did u use in the pictures above.. Those pics are nice I cant wait to have pics like that..But If this is human I whould like to order them.. Is the purple dark or light..
Kris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2004 at 11:31pm
Yes, they are all human hair. The first photo has about 15 or so red streaks all put in closely together on one side of her head. The second picture probably has about 20 or so dark pink streaks. The purple looks exactly like the picture above, that's an actual picture I took of my colors. I'd describe it as a medium purple.

To those who have ordered from me, I sent your hair out today

-Kristin
Kris408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kris408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 12:34am
When u do micro ring do you need to use prebonded hair. Or can u use reg hair. what is better. and when u do this tech how much hair will do a full head.. i mean if a client has about 6" of hair and wants 20". Then should I order the kit today275.00 or should i get the kit for 65.00. and if so what size rings should i use client has fine.. damaged hair..damaged with bleech.. just want to make sure i do this right.. Please email at hoenckkristina@yahoo.com so i can send the $ off to u never used paypalls.. im never on the internet.. this is like my 10th time..
Kris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 12:53am
I usually use the medium sized microlinks. You can buy pre-tipped hair or you can buy wefted hair and make your own tips. If you choose to make your own read this link:

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP934431446&id=1181

If you are planning to do an entire head I'd say you'd use anywhere between 200-250 pieces depending on their size and the overall desired look you're going for.

What kits are you looking at? (can you send me a link so I can see which ones you're talking about)

-Kristin
Aeone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Amanda8Beechwood Amanda8Beechwood wrote:

I've e-mailed ebonyline to see if they can supply me with a bohyme colour ring, will I be able to use that colour ring to order hair from superhairfactory.

Just to let you know, they've listed their Bohyme
colour ring permanently (at least, that's what I was
told) ..it's still up, and the link to it is:

http://www.ebonyline.com/humanbraid.html

It's on the top row, right smack in the middle :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 4:15am
Yes thanks for that chick, I've ordered one, do you know if I can use that ring to order the hair from superhairfactory as well, will they be the same colours xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 6:15am
Hi there Kirsten, could you do me a price on 20 streaks, 10 dark brown 2# if possible (if not 10 black) and 10 dark pink like in the second picture of yours above and then shipping by airmail to the uk if that's possible chick xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 10:42am
I can send you out those colors. It would be $27.50 for the hair and I'm not sure how much the shipping would be if you want it shipped with a faster method. I can check into that if you want or I can mail them throught the regular mail.

Just let me know ;)

-Kristin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic