Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shrinkies with bohyme hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Amanda8beech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shrinkies with bohyme hair
    Posted: January 18 2005 at 10:42am
Just to let you guys know that I did my first client with shrinkies on Saturday. I bought bohyme from ebonyline.com in colour 613 and bought dark pink and dark brown from Kirsten. It took me four hours to do her full head and in total I put in 170 strands, I'd say 80% thickish and 20% thinner around the part line and front. My client was very very pleased with the result and couldn't stop commenting how comfortable they felt to wear and that she couldn't hardly feel they were in, compared to the fusion that she has had done before. I used a 12mm mens straightening iron whilst waiting for my dr locks tool to come and although at first they seemed to stick out only very slightly around the top of her head, by the time I had finished cutting they had settled down and you couldn't see them anymore. My client is washing her hair for the first time tonight so I'll keep you posted. I tried to download the pictures but my files were too big for this board, e-mail me if you want to see the pictures on Amanda8Beechwood2003@Yahoo.co.uk xxx

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:23am
Congratulations! I'd love to see the pics; I just emailed you at yahoo. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:36am
Hi there Jenny, didn't realise it was you but I've just e-mailed them to you xxx
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:58am
Got 'em! The hair looks gorgeous, and your client looks thrilled. It's so seamless. Great work! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 5:18am
Thank you very much, yes she was thrilled, she couldn't believe how brill shrinkies were xxxx
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 6:19am
Amanda, I emailed you. I'd love to see the pictures!
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 6:52am
Amanda those pictures look fantastic! Great job girl!

Keep us posted how the shrinkies hold up!
clairey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clairey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:15am
hey amanda email sent:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:26am
Thanks Sherrie, she's definitely washing it tonight so she's going to ring me to give me an update so I'll post tomorrow xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:49am
Update guys, my client washed her hair for the first time since Saturday last night, she said it washed beautifully, no tangles and the shrinkies didn't move and she conditioned it to the roots. Also it dried really straight she says, all she had to do was run the straightening irons on her hair, the shrinkies never budged after using the hair dryer either success!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:47am
Update on the shrinkies with bohyme hair, my first bohyme/shrinkie client washed her hair for the second time Saturday and she said it washed fantastic and she didn't have to put the straighteners on it at all still, the streaks from Kirsten are still fanastic too. The shrinkies haven't budged either and are still perfect, she's had the hair and the shrinkies in nearly two weeks now xx

Did my second shrinkie/bohyme client on Saturday and used 22inch colour 16 bohyme hair, unfortunately there wasn't quite enough hair on the 22inch weft for a whole head so its a good job I had some spare blonde and she didn't mind having that in, I'll have to remember to order two wefts in future if they want 22inch, I have the pictures again if you'd like to see the 22inch on Saturday that I did xxxxxx
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:44am
That's a good point about the amounts, Amanda. I find I always need more than one weft for my hair, too! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 6:41am
Hi there folks, just an update on the shrinkies and bohyme hair. My first bohyme client has still got her hair in and shrinkies after nearly four weeks, not one shrinkie has come out and the hair is still washing fabulous. Here is the link to another shrinkie/bohyme installation picture I did on Saturday xx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Amanda8Beechwood2003/Michelle00000.jpg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 6:42am
Oh yeah, her hair was in a shortish bob graduated into her neck before. Hi there is you're looking at this Michelle xx
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 6:42am
Looks gorgeous, Amanda! Great job! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 6:44am
Thanks Jenny, I've got to say its the best I've done yet, even thinking of having the colours in my hair LOL xx
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 7:11am
It's very seamless and a great color match. You really can't tell where her real hair ends and the extensions begin. :)
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 1:56pm
OK OK OK IM SOLD, its shrinkies for me. Im still going with synth but if that dosnt work out Ill order bohyme from ebonyline.

Thanks Amanda for all the great info.
SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 2:00pm
LOL! Haven't I been telling you guys for months and months that the shrinkies are fabulous!?

This is a great looking installation.

Curious what the color combo is on the hair? Is that a dark underlayer or does the blonde automatically color change on the ends?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 2:20pm
You're certainly right AMM, all the credit for my work goes to you as you're the one that put me onto the shrinkies. The colours in her hair are number 6 brown, four rows of it, then colour 24 blonde for three rows, then for the rest of her head, colours 24 blonde and 613 lightest blonde xxxx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic