Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?
    Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:10am
TO ALL MY DEEP THINKERS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS ETC.THE YEAR IS ALMOST 2005 WHY DOES THE KKK STILL EXIST,THE BLACK PANTHERS WERE BROKE UP IN THE LATE 60s, BUT THE KKK IS STILL GROWNG STRONG IN NUMBERS.WAVERS THERE ARE STILL MENY STATES WERE RACISM IS VERY OVERT, SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DEEP INSIGHT INTO THIS QUESTION?
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:36am
because,the kkk is the goverment we live in, BUSH is probaly kkk!
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:47am
dam chess,for all we know the kkk could be running the rap game!if they have been in power this long they are funded by our goverment!
philly cheese steaks
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 8:54am
yo on the real niggas who dont respond to questions like this,is the difference between a boy and a man(SPEAK UP NIGGAS OR JUST KEEP BRUSHIN) CHESS BE TRYING TO MAKE YALL PRETTY AZZES THINK!!!!
philly cheese steaks
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:01am
lol you niggas dont like to think happy,hey chess what kind of whip you pushing curios to know how you coming around the corner on niggas!
mdzk1dd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdzk1dd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:03am
i think that racism is present at the same level as it was in the civil rights days but it is just in a different form. Alotta white people act like and say things that suggest that things have changed, but the overall mindset is still the same. Its like the racist people realize that they can't take the same approach so they are coming at us from another direction whether it be through holding most of the major leadership positions or only allowing black people to make advancements in sports and entertainment.
jus playin my position in the wave
game
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:12am
doesnt really matter lets stay on subject,I PRESENTLY HAVE A 97 TOYOTA BUT LOOKING TO UPGRADE BY XMAS TO A CHRYSLER 300C SRT8 ITS CURRENTLY 34.000 I HAVE MORE THAT HALF OF THAT NOW BUT,PLEASE STAY ON SUBJECT.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:18am
DAAAAM THEM SHYTS ARE HOT THEY LOOK LIKE BENTLEYS THATS WHATS UP CHESS 360 AND 300C WHAT COLOR CHESS?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:35am
COME ON SPIN THIS IS A QUESTION I WANT BROTHERS TO THINK ABOUT.THE CAR WILL BE SILVER WITH GRAY LEATHER INTERIOR WOOD GRAIN THE WHOLE NINE BUT LETS STAY ON SUBJECT.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:37am
Originally posted by happypeople happypeople wrote:

yo on the real niggas who dont respond to questions like this,is the difference between a boy and a man(SPEAK UP NIGGAS OR JUST KEEP BRUSHIN) CHESS BE TRYING TO MAKE YALL PRETTY AZZES THINK!!!!

No, if they have no comment it's because they don't have knowledge on the subject. Besides most people are in class right now

On topic:
The KKK still exists in the midst of modern America for two simple reasons. The first being that they were not prosecuted by the government at the height of their power in the 1920's (maybe earlier). This is because most major senators were apart of this organization. To expound upon the KKK, it's beginnings were quite noble and honorable. It began in Tennesssee with Civil War veterans who just wanted to meet and discuss politics and how to improve their community. Although their leader was very racist their ill mannored actions didn't begin until after he died.
The second reason that the KKK is still around is because of their values. They believe that the world should be (at the least) separated (AS DO I). These segregationalist beliefs are also held by most middle class white americans. Thus the second election of Bush. It has nothing to do with racist beliefs it's just that they'd (middle Americans) would rather have a poor educational system than allow homosexuals to marry.

To know more about the reason Kerry lost check out www.retrovsmetro.org. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:41am
I LOVE CONVERSATION LIKE THIS....

MY WHOLE OPINION IS THE KKK IS JUST THE DEVIL TRYIN TO SPOIL OUR JOY, AND TAKE AWAY OUR TRUE MEANING, WHICH IS TO SERVE GOD...THEY WANT US AS BLACKS TO RETALIATE TO THE KKK SO THAT THEY CAN PUT MORE OF US IN FEDERAL PRISONS....THEY DON'T WANT US TO BE A LOVING NEIGHBOR JUST AS GOD HAD INTENDED FOR US TO DO; I THINK THE KKK IS A SOMEWHAT OF A SMOKECREEN BUT WE NEED TO TAKE THEM SERIOUS....LEMME TELL YA'LL A STORY.

WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE, A KID BY THE NAME OF JESSY CECIL WANTED TO FIGHT ME, BUT I HAD TOLD HIM NOT CUZ HE WAS A BIG DUDE, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE EMBAREASSED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE....HE SAID"YOU'RE A CHICKEN YOU FUCIN NI99ER" AND OF COURSE I DID WHAT N E BLACK MAN WOULD DO...I BEAT DAT AZZ....AND HE NEVER SAID SHYT TO ME EVER SINCE THAT DAY.

WHT PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHY WE CAN CALL OUR SELVE NI99A, BUT THEY CAN'T CALL US NI99ER....THE REASON BEING IS THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE REFERED TO US IN THE PAST SO WE JUST ADOPTED IT INTO OUR LANGUAGE.....THEY CAN'T USE IT BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONES WHO MADE THE WORD"NI99ER" A BAD WORD....CALLING US COLOREDS,COONS AND SHYT LIKE THAT....EVER SINCE THAT INCIDENT I LOOK AT WHITE PEOPLE DIFFERENT, BUT I CAN SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR IT TO SLIP UP AND COME OUT.

ALMOST EVERY WHITE PERSON I'VE EVER TALKED TO HAS BEEN WHOOPED BECAUSE THE "N" WORD SLIPPED OUT...AND I TRIED TO TELL THEM DON'T USE THAT WORD UNLESS U GOT A GUN, BECAUSE IF U SAY TO ONE PERSON...U MIGHT AS WELL CALL US ALL NI99AS
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:55am
GOOD ANSWER CARDINAL!GOOD JOB
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:59am
GOOD JOB CARDINAL, GOOD ANSWER
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 9:59am
THX
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

MY WHOLE OPINION IS THE KKK IS JUST THE DEVIL TRYIN TO SPOIL OUR JOY, AND TAKE AWAY OUR TRUE MEANING, WHICH IS TO SERVE GOD...

What joy?? Are they really trying to move us out of the luxurious slums we dwell in? Are they trying to improve our high standards for education? Are they giving us jobs? WHAT JOY ARE THEY TAKING?

About this whole true meaning thing....this religion was thrust upon us as a way of KEEPING US ENSLAVED. They used scriptures from the bible to profess that slavery was good for us and that it's the natural law as dictated by God. They also used this wonderful religion to instill fear in us. Slaves were told that if they ran away they would be sent to the firey depths of Hell. As far as the KKK is concearned they see us as heathens for not following the law of the bible and remaining enslaved.

So are you anti- or pro-KKK?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:21am
why would ask me soething like that after wut i just posted?????

if u knew n e thing about joy u would know that it stand for
Jesus
Others
and Yourself
God is loving god if u don't know already....he wants us to love our enemies as well...there are no exceptions...people blame they failure on god....
1. if one door closes....another shall open
2.thats gods way of blessing you and takin u to higher levels
3.Devil doesn't want to see that happen.

as for the anti-pro kkk???

thats was as dumb a jessica simpson at a science fair...no comment
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:31am
Okay, how about we keep this civil, it's just a discussion.

1. Everyone's definition of joy is different. What you should have done was stated what you meant by it.
2.Actually, the question wasn't as dumb as you think if you would have actually considered what I was saying. If you had read my post, I stated that I held some of the same beliefs as the KKK, and you would have responded to the question accordingly.

Since you always insist on being a childish religious zealot, I'm going to end this at that. There is no point trying to hold an intelligent discussion with you if you are always going to respond as though someone is attacking you. Calm down, it's only the internet.

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:36am
why is that...wut views of the KKK r u talkin about...cuz if i find that out i just might know wut everyone yaps about all the time.....if this is just discussion don't say i'm childish especially when i'm givin insight to chess....he asked me so i answered.....im not even gonna make this personal.....but wutever i have to say...there is always someone behind me quoting me, and making this thread about me, instead of wut its main focus is
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:40am

At that moment it became personal and the conversation ended.

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

At that moment it became personal and the conversation ended.

u know wut i'ma b the bigger guy between us,and drop it...done talkin 2 u
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic