Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wave clique

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wave clique
    Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:54am
by lookin at my waves, i have turned sum of my friends on to waves. we've actually decided to come up wit a wave clique at school. the plan is to go to a place where they make t-shirts, and get matchin du rags made wit our clique name... den get shirts wit a pic of our own head on the front, and every1's on the back dat say spinnin outta control and wear them to football games. u know, mobbin deep creatin a tsunami. we're gonna haze newcomers by makin dem do the mustard theory lol. what do yall think...

DrOwnin UpSturz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrOwnin UpSturz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:24pm
ummm... i think... umm... thats umm... really umm... cool.. and umm.. very mature ... matching durags...dam bigmike,spinna, why we aint think of that?
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:34pm
naw, we're not gonna be immature about it.... we're takin it very serious. our goal is to bring waves back in style at our school.

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:59pm
ppl prolly thought a website about waves was pretty silly too, but look how it turned out...

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:35pm
Das tight son I thought about that and told my freind when I first joined this site but he laughed so I forgot about it plus I go to a catholic or private high scool which ever you want to call it so we have to wear uniform.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:42pm

I say go for it. It sounds like a good idea. A wave clique would bring more pride to those that seek representation on the school campus. Maybe you will enfluence the other male students to take pride in there appearance. We've all seen how tacky some cats dress in school and how jacked up there hair cuts are.

Go for it playa. Takes some pictures of you crew and post them here. I'll support you 100%!

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:57pm
a wave clique?? umm tell me how this turns out
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 7:01pm
the idea sounded ok besides the part where u have a pic of your heads on the shirts. wack but thas just me talkin do u mayne
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 7:25pm
thanx for the support... and thas aiiiiiight riiiiiite. we all got our own opinions(sum are jes better than others). no beef

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:14pm
I agree with that's riiiite, the wave clique is a good idea but having shirts with everyones waves on it is taking this wave thang a lil too far. I think it would be better if yall came up with some kind of 360wave team tag/logo and get that put on a shirt....either way DO YOU!!!!!!!
DrOwnin UpSturz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrOwnin UpSturz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:28pm
no beef at all .. in fact i respect u for voicin ur opinion lol my reply is just me being dumb and i think u noe wat my opinion is but like spinna said .. Do you.. but yo let me noe how it turns out
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:50pm
Yeah I think that having a t- shirt that say 360 team is better.
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:57pm
fo sho
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:59pm
blazer15 u got a crazy   avator

Edited by The Man
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:01pm
Hell yeah das my dude Nash dat ni99a nasty in ball.

Edited by Blazer15
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:02pm
thanx for the advice yall, i was thinkin bout that too. havin pix of all our heads n stuff. plus thas xtra money. but i was jes tryin to throw an idea out. u know how u start out wit one thing, then u jes keep buildin on it, and it turns out into sumthin better. these are the kinds of responses i was wishin for.

Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:03pm
no problemo amigo my adviso su adviso.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:04pm

good lookin out on the 360wave team tag/logo idea 360spinna. ima prolly use dat

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:04pm
yeah I feelin u on that build onto yo idea untill untill he turns out good
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Blazer15 Blazer15 wrote:

no problemo amigo my adviso su adviso.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic