Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on hair products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rahim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rahim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on hair products
    Posted: October 24 2006 at 10:32pm
Hey Im growing my hair back out so far i've been using suave 2in1 smoothing shampoo + conditioner with pro-vitamin firmula to cleanse & condition for dry or damaged hair then I use Parnevu leave in conditioner for extra dry hair and after that I use Hollywood's beauty carrot cream is there anything else im missing which would be an asset to my hair being healthy and growing also how often should I use these products I had some breakage the other day but havn't seen any sense any help would be greatly appreciated.
blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2006 at 2:21pm
Hi welcome to the board , I am not familar with suave shampoo or parnevu condish. But suave condish was drying to my hair and I love parnevu t-tree oil. Does your hair feel moist after washing/conditioning? I haven't used the carrot cream but carrot oil has protein & too much protein can make ur hair hard. I would sugguest using a creamy leave-in daily (Neturogena Silk touch leavin-in) and sealing that in with oil (Parnevu t-tree oil)...this will keep the hair moist so that you can retain your current length. I like to massage my scalp nightly to encourage grow and lightly oil my scalp w/Parnevu t-tree oil or Wild growth oil 1-2 times a night. HTH
Hair album
pw:Romeo
Claudie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 10:24pm
Hi, welcome, I am not familiar with the products that you are using.  Once you use a good moisturizing shampoo, Cream Of Nature is good.  A moisturizing conditioner, and protein when needed.  Moisturize your hair daily, I like NTM Silk Touch or S-Curl, and seal with an oil, then you should be okay.  Also remember that your hair need to be balanced with protein and also moisture.

Edited by Claudie - October 31 2006 at 10:26pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic