Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - European author is looking for mature long haired woman
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

European author is looking for mature long haired woman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: European author is looking for mature long haired woman
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:58pm
European author of novels is looking for mature long haired woman for inspiration as a conversation or e-mail partner for character development of the main character in a new serious love story about a modern, grown up woman who - as part of her image and the person she is today - consciously has chosen to not only keep her thick long hair, but to keep growing and maintaining it. Her hair becomes her 'trade mark' and a significant asset. But it also triggers different kinds of responses from the world around her. And it's not always problem free! If you're nodding in acknowledgment and recognition, perhaps you might feel inspired to become my 'sparring partner' and an advisor in respect to research into this 'hair matter'and the surrounding world.As you prabably guessed, I'm an avid admirer of beautiful long hair - without in any way being 'obsessed' or single-minded about hair. It is, of course, the whole person - character, wits, interests etc. - that matters. Still, there's something to be said for a person who is able to grow and maintain healthy, beautiful long hair. Write and tell me about yourself and why you have chosen to keep your long hair as a mature woman.
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:59pm
Hi! Sounds like a great project. What do you consider "mature"?> European author of novels is looking for mature long> haired woman for inspiration as a conversation or> e-mail partner for character development of the main> character in a new serious love story about a modern,> grown up woman who - as part of her image and the> person she is today - consciously has chosen to not> only keep her thick long hair, but to keep growing and> maintaining it. Her hair becomes her 'trade mark' and> a significant asset. But it also triggers different> kinds of responses from the world around her. And it's> not always problem free! If you're nodding in> acknowledgment and recognition, perhaps you might feel> inspired to become my 'sparring partner' and an> advisor in respect to research into this 'hair> matter'and the surrounding world.> As you prabably guessed, I'm an avid admirer of> beautiful long hair - without in any way being> 'obsessed' or single-minded about hair. It is, of> course, the whole person - character, wits, interests> etc. - that matters. Still, there's something to be> said for a person who is able to grow and maintain> healthy, beautiful long hair. Write and tell me about> yourself and why you have chosen to keep your long> hair as a mature woman.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic