Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Madonna Cut Her Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2001 at 4:29pm
Reply to message: 3.4874.1
doesn`t the bottom edges remind you of Faith Hill`s cut?
Could just be the wind blowing.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2001 at 2:45pm
Madonna did not cut her hair. Oh no. She "reinvented herself" again. Sorta like New Coke.
Fiona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2001 at 1:11pm
Reply to message: 3.4867.1
It looks like she cut off two to three inches. In my book, that`s a pretty significant cut. A trim is 1/4 to 1/2 an inch. I like the shorter hair on her. When you are petite like Madonna, you look a lot better with shorter hair in my opinion.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2001 at 10:33am
Looks like just a trim of her current style to me... (I have Madonna`s on the same list I asTerri Hatcher, only closer to the top)
Fiona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2001 at 9:15am
Madonna cut her hair to a slightly above the shoulders mid-length bob. See the picture taken on the set of her new video.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic