Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grrrrr, my Korean supplier is makin me ma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 10:56pm

Here the thing about washing daily, that I have never found a way to combat. If I dont wash my hair I get product build up. I have the big bangs/fringe (like Amm has posted pictures of) and I use hairspray/spritz. Not so much like in my picture any more, they are longer and lay flatter and swept to the side (more so like FinaFina's pictures) If I dont wash my hair, I cant do anything with the top of my head and it looks yuckkkkkyyy! My hair is dry! dry! dry! so oil is not a problem. Maybe I could get away with just washing the top? What do ya think girls.....can I do it?

I can also live with less curl or somewhat looser curl.....just cannot handle straight AT ALL! In FInaFinas first pictures after install before cutting. That look is what I would like to achieve (but not that long) about 20-22 inches long. If I use the 28mm PH that I have, will I be able to maintain that look....thats my big concern about the PH.

Edited by sherrie215
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:53pm
Well, I actually think you'd have an easier (quicker) time curling the PH and Prostyles with rollers, but I wouldn't recommend using a curling on it much, so maybe you can use the monofibers in the back/bottom, with a WaWa/Ebonyline mix in the front/top so you can have more control with those pieces using the iron.

With a little experimentation, I think you'd be able to achieve the look you want (with the added benefit of being able to test all the hair brands at once--yippie); my concern would be if you have to wash your hair every day. I really prefer not washing the synth so much and not even attempting washing and styling in the morning. I think it's best to wash at night and "set" it the way you want it, then just detangle in the morning, do any final touch-ups, and go. Then again, Fina washes her hair quite often with success; I don't know if she does that at night or in the morning, though. In fact, I think the mono in the back/bottom, therm in the front/top is pretty much the mix Fina has, so she might have some more insights on this.

:)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:44pm

Well chicks help me out here! I havent completely convinced myself that I can get a grip on the synthetic yet. Ive got a small amount of ebonyline thermal in with my HH extensions. But Im scared that I cant deal with a whole head of it. But I will have to redo within the next 2 weeks and I will definitely not have my HH from Korea.....so heres what I have on hand.

PH 28 mm...in platinblonde & vanille, champagner, naturblond and hafer.

Prostyles natural wave... in Honey blonde, dark  blonde and light auburn

Wawa thermal in 613/27 and 27

Ebonyline thermal in 613 and T613/27

Also have the WAWA body wave wefts coming anyday now in 613/27 and 27

I have option here....maybe too many? So for those of you that know how I wear my hair (in my icon) and about the same amount of curl that amm showed us with the flocked rollers....what synthetic do you think would best suit my needs?

Here is the bigger picture of how I wear my hair

Edited by sherrie215
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:43pm
Ugghh...that does suck, big time. I'm sorry to hear this.

What are you thinking as far as alternative suppliers?

:)
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:07pm

That's stinks real bad! I know you said a while back they were jerkin you around on prices...not wanting to deal with individuals, just resellers...huge bulk orders.

So, are you gonna completly convert to synth?

Oh yrak girl...go ahead, vent...get it out! It's good for you!

Edited by Gina E
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2005 at 9:01pm
Well girls....I sent off an email to John asking where the heck my hair is.... it was supposed to be here mid March...then late March. Now hes telling me 'maybe' it'll be shipped out April 15th. I'll tell you what... I was always so impressed with this company before. I ordered from them for a couple of years with outstanding service. Then they jacked up the price and jerked me around...whatup??? What sucks is that I have some bucks already in this hair and all the T/T fees...what the hell do ya do? Ask for a refund and take a loss or wait it out?  Grrrrr....sorry Im just venting some steam! So for any of you girls that I promised or who asked for a sample....I wouldnt even bother if you cant get reliable service from this supplier.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic