Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A long hair survey.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 6:26am
Thanks for your reply Miss Rini.
You also have lovely hair.
What I meant by do you shampoo every time you wash your hair, is that some people sometimes just wash their hair with water, without using a hair product.
Brent
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 5:46am
A. What do you ladies and gents use for shampoo and conditioner on your long hair? What brands of shampoos and conditioners?

Just use conditioner.....whatever is around that doesn't have cones and is fairly cheap (use lots of it!)

B. How often do you shampoo or condition your long hair?

CO twice a week.

C. Do you shampoo or condition every time you wash your long hair?

yes (not shampoo)....actually, I don't understand this question.

D. Do you ever use a clarifying shampoo?

No. But sometimes I use baking soda

E. Do you alternate hair products?

Yes, but there is no real method behind it

F. Do you deep condition your long hair? If you do deep condition your long hair, do you have it done at a beauty salon, or do you do it yourself?

Yes, do it myself

G. Do you have your long hair curled, straightened, permed, highlighted or colored? If you do one or more of these things to your hair, do you have it done at a beauty salon, or do you do it yourself?

Just use henna to colour it. Do it myself

H. How long is your long hair these days, how long are you planning on growing your long hair, and how long have you worn long hair?

It's not very long right now (about 22.5") ....but I'm planning on growing it to hip length.  I have never had really long hair as an adult.

Hope that helps you!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 3:34am
Thank you Letmecount, for answering the questions. You have beautiful long hair!
Brent
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 3:22am
A. What do you ladies and gents use for shampoo and conditioner on your long hair? What brands of shampoos and conditioners?

Whatever's in the shower shampoo and ditto for conditioner.

My hair doesn't "dry" very nice, so usually every time I shower which could be every day to every other day.

Well...washing usually = shampoo, and I definitely have to condition every time or I would never get detangled.

No, but I maybe should.

Not intentionally.

F. Do you deep condition your long hair? If you do deep condition your long hair, do you have it done at a beauty salon, or do you do it yourself?

Sometimes I'll throw some conditioner in, braid it, and sleep on it. Not sure if that counts as "deep conditioning."

G. Do you have your long hair curled, straightened, permed, highlighted or colored? If you do one or more of these things to your hair, do you have it done at a beauty salon, or do you do it yourself?

My hair is au natural.

H. How long is your long hair these days, how long are you planning on growing your long hair, and how long have you worn long hair?

My hair is about 30" long...I'm probably going to grow it to about 35" which will be around tail bone length. My hair has been considered "long" for about 3 years now.
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2006 at 2:31am
A survey concerning shampoos, conditioners, hair care and hair products.

Much apprecated.

Edited by SanFranBrent - July 09 2006 at 2:35am
Brent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic