Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Gotta Get Home Quick!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Girl, I didn't even try and re apply my lf this morning. I am so worn out it is ridiculous. I just took a bobby pin and secured the sides and then just tied a scarf around the front. I kind of swopped the front a little and my hair is behind my ears. I actually look cute. I even got a compliment on my hair ,go figure. LOL I think I am going to be lazy all this week. I just don't have it in me to apply. I need to go get some more pretty scarfs. 

I feel you breh, I need to adopt this!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 12:01pm
Girl, I didn't even try and re apply my lf this morning. I am so worn out it is ridiculous. I just took a bobby pin and secured the sides and then just tied a scarf around the front. I kind of swopped the front a little and my hair is behind my ears. I actually look cute. I even got a compliment on my hair ,go figure. LOL I think I am going to be lazy all this week. I just don't have it in me to apply. I need to go get some more pretty scarfs. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 11:55am
sorry i'm too paranoid to go anywhere and not have a emergency kit.. sorry your going thru this..
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2008 at 11:46am
I gotta hurry and get home cause it feels like my unit is just sitting on the top of my head!  Unfortunately I am at work and I have about 5 more hours to go till I can leave CryCry.  I brushed my hair and this dang thing started slippin!!!!  Good God Almighty!  Of course no one can tell but me, but I am soo uncomfortable right now it is not even funny (it is funny, but it's not (lol). Thank God for my babyhairs because they are saving me at my hairline!  This is why I need to have an emergency kit....But for this mess today a repair is not going to fix it....I need a whole new application......This is what I get for washing my hair yesterday with the unit still applied. 

Do you guys have any stories like this?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic