Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Age limit for long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2003 at 7:39pm
Of course, I don't feel that there is any age limit to having long hair. I didn't think that anybody here would. But I have known people who do think that there is a general age limit, so the concept strikes me as preposterous. I think this myth stems from dogma which was perpetuated to ensure that all women were coralled into salons before they became black sheep for life. I'd like to think that the myth is dead but I know I'm talking to the converted here. That's why I asked if anybody here knows any people who still believe the myth.
grenwich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grenwich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2003 at 4:58pm
I don't think so....
I'm planning on being a grey/white longhair!

Gren

1bCiii
between tailbone and classic (43.5inches)
LetGoMommyHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LetGoMommyHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 9:43pm
Dave,

There are so many men and women with gorgeous white long hair...I hope to be one of them eventually! I have plenty of gray right now but do not color it.

I think our elders with long white/gray hair look stunning!

LetGo...sweetie...let go of mommy's hair...
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 7:51pm
i'll get back with you the older i get
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 6:46pm
Plain and simple: NO age limit. why? because the most important thing is that YOU'RE happy with your hair.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 6:05pm
Does anybody here believe that there is a certain (or general) age after which long hair should not be worn? If so, what do you feel that age is? Or, do you feel that there is no age limit?

Do you know how other people (in your real life) feel about this issue? If so, have you discussed it with them? Has anybody changed anybody else's mind on the topic?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic