Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ExtendMagic close up 2 root&face PICS ;)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 3:44am

pressed with some hair above - what does that mean Char, those bonds look hot! x

Metal - I think on the first one she just used the machine, I don't think she pressed, rolled or anything just flattened it with the machine.  I was told that if you pre-bond, then you just take the cartridge/tape out of the machine and then just use that cos its still hot xx How long did it take you to do your first full head chick xx

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 1:51am

Hey Charlene, what do you mean by flattened?

I just did my first full head install of EM tonight.  It went ok.

Are you pretipping the hair with the EM first or just installing loose hair?  If you pretip with the EM and then use the EM to install, that's using twice as much of the EM adhesive tape, thus increasing the product cost per client.

Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 11:00pm

Yeah, that one is practically on the hairline!

Fabulous, if these hold up well for your ladies I will definately be coming to see you, those bonds are teeny!

CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 10:00pm

Originally posted by Dunebug Dunebug wrote:

Wow! that looks amazing! the bonds are so small. I may have to get myself out to see you if they hold up well. You are in pennsylvania right?

Aren't they?   And I put it close to the FACE too!

Yes!  I have a location in North Eastern PA and in NYC!

Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 9:48pm

Wow! that looks amazing! the bonds are so small. I may have to get myself out to see you if they hold up well. You are in pennsylvania right?

CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 9:27pm

Hi!

Just thought I'd share some close up shots of new machine .  So far, I have gotten 99% positive feedbacks from my clients who are trying my 'special f/x' hilites.  Only one client complained of shedding.  But then again, she complained about the Shrink Links, the locs, the cyber too.  I think she's just a complainer.

I have also seen the almost 1 month results.  I am very impressed!  I really love the fact that the bond is so thin in comparison to the pre-bonded single strands I have tried.  Can't wait for December to come- 3 months into trail.  I should have more full head installs by then.  Still in the lab... 

Strands from left to right-

flattend, rolled, pressed, pressed with some hair above

ENJOY!

xoxox, Charlene

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic