Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When trims go wrong...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When trims go wrong...
    Posted: July 19 2005 at 6:38pm
Hello mom2kaymae,

SumoSamurai was banned in part because the person used multiple identities from a single computer in a rapid-fire response method.

SumoSamurai was also short on tact.  Your description ("layers") is obviously much more tactful than the banned one's.

mom2kaymae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:33am
oops sorry about that
BSL and growing
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:21am

Greetings,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately you included your opinion about my post in my original text.

mom2kaymae, not Accolady, wrote:
I think it is chopped up all over, cuz her mom didn't even it out.  So banned or not, he was somewhat right. and i am entitled my opinoin regardless

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:14am
Originally posted by ACCOLADY ACCOLADY wrote:

This 'sumo' guy you will note is a banned member. It would be best if we not entertain his rude and obnoxious comments. Her hair is trimmed, and perhaps cut in various placed, but hardly chopped up all over.

I think it is chopped up all over, cuz her mom didn't even it out.  So banned or not, he was somewhat right. and i am entitled my opinoin regardless

Hello AsianInvasian,

It is obvious by looking at your photo that your hair is healthy and in good condition. As your original message was back in February, your hair has now grown for five months. If you get a chance, pop in and let us know how you're doing on growth.

BSL and growing
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 5:46pm

This 'sumo' guy you will note is a banned member. It would be best if we not entertain his rude and obnoxious comments. Her hair is trimmed, and perhaps cut in various placed, but hardly chopped up all over.

Hello AsianInvasian,

It is obvious by looking at your photo that your hair is healthy and in good condition. As your original message was back in February, your hair has now grown for five months. If you get a chance, pop in and let us know how you're doing on growth.

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mom2kaymae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 1:56pm
WEll i think the sumo guy is right on one thing.  He says it's chopped up all over. THose are called layers... 
BSL and growing
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 9:27pm
Your hair looks very thick and beautiful on the positve.  I know you must be angry that you lost the length but I don't think your mom did a very good job with the ends because it does look uneven.  I would go to a hairdresser and have her fix it up for you.  Even if you loose a couple more inches you will be left with gorgeous long hair no matter what. 
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 9:02pm
It may not be the cut you wanted, but it doesn't look like any kind of mistake. It looks like something you did intentionally because you wanted that effect. So don't worry about it at all, it looks really healthy.
SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2005 at 7:53pm
You guys seriously can't tell? Also, even if I say something nice, it wouldn't be true. Now ignore me, I don't want any more conflict.

Edited by SumoSamurai

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 6:03am

I think that Sumo must just be one of those types who thinks it's clever and funny to insult people. IMO if you can't think of something nice or constructive to say, shut-up!

Gear Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gear Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 9:19pm

I don't know how anyone can look at one picture of some one's hair and instantly know what is wrong with it.  Sumo, you must have some freakish talent or something.

When I look at the picture, I don't see anything wrong with it.  I can see that you have lovely hair and that the picture might not be the best quality to really show it off to it's full potential.

Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 12:05am

Don't listen to "Sumo", listen to me!!

By the way, does my signature pic have an error on it saying Angelfire?

Edited by SumoSamurai

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 1:58am
AI, I really like that color.  I looooove red.  I'm sorry the trim didn't come out how you want, but your hair is still a good length and sooo thick!  I bet a lot of us have been in your situation....often times people get scissor-happy.  For about ten years I was the only one allowed to get scissors near my hair. Now I'll let someone else do it once or twice a year, and I know to tell them to cut less than I actually want them to cut.  I can take care of the tiny trims in-between.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 1:03am

WOW, what a comment that was from Sumo. I just wanted to pitch in and say your hair is beautiful, Asian Invasion.

Here's a (((HUG))) for you

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 2:04pm
Please don't listen to this "Sumo" idiot, AI! Your hair looks VERY good, even now. He's probably baiting you to chop all your hair off, since it looks so "horrible". Don't listen to this haircut fetish nut, please! Bob
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 5:06pm
Man your mom is a bad trimmer. I bet she just cut here and there and "woot, im done". And no, the quality of your hair looks nasty. When it does grow back and if you don't do anything to your hair, it'll probably still look dry. The color looks messed up also. Very unsmooth color.

redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 3:38am
Originally posted by SumoSamurai SumoSamurai wrote:

Hey, your hair looks nasty. Your hair is like cut all over the place. Sections of long and short. Also it looks dry.

Hey, that's a horrible thing to say!!
The colour looks cool and when it grows back it will look great.
AI - Why don't you go to a salon next time and have it trimmed exactly as YOU want it.
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 6:52pm
Hey, your hair looks nasty. Your hair is like cut all over the place. Sections of long and short. Also it looks dry.

vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2005 at 7:32am
sister dnt worry

it will grow take biotin 100mcg daily is a vitamin h tablet
good fo r hair ok
MP VIJAYKHANNA
llama_man666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama_man666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 3:59am
really sorry, must be frustrating
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic