Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to blend bottom pieces?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
russiancat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to blend bottom pieces?
    Posted: July 08 2006 at 1:52pm
Thanks girls, I'll try!
Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:06pm
That is what I used to do,,, just clip it back, or pull it back into a little ponytail and then wrap it up into a little knot at the back there where you cant see it.
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:40pm
i remember a post about this, in fact they had pointed out visible nape hairs on a pic of jessica simpson....and they suggested pulling the hair at the nape back into a tiny ponytail
russiancat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russiancat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:25pm
Amy, I just found this thread about clip-ins with your question about your hair showing up at your nape area. Any luck? 'cause I have the same problem. Thanks.
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 6:11pm
Sorry didnt read that right, I think you can possibly do that to clip in extensions too
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 6:09pm
Hi Amy! I recommend my clients to get the front of their feathered with the layers beginning where their natural hair ends so that from the front it just looks like part of their layers. Also if this is a problem at the back for you then get your hair layered at the back and this should lend it in or possibly you may need a slight raser cut at back if your own hair is very choppy.

email me if you would like to see any pics of this

humanhair100@aol.com

x
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 1:23pm
j

Edited by amymusic - January 16 2007 at 12:08am
delin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 11:27pm
I think I know what you mean Amy; If my hair color doesn't match, my shorter nape hair is more visible at the sides of my neck (a problem I'm having right now...bad color selection on my part). If the color-match is good and you have enough extention hair it is less noticeable.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 11:20pm
The short hair underneath? Usually there's so much hair on top, from the extensions, that it covers the short bits up. Maybe you need to add more extension hair?

-Rae
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 6:15pm
I think Amy means the natural hair that is left out at the nape below the bottom row of extensions. Ive never had any problem with this area being visable or not blending in, but I think you are using clip-ins right Amy? I have no experience with that so I really dont have the answer. But I think metalgirl wears clip-ins on a regular basis and maybe she will be able to give some solutions to that problem.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 12:48pm
Amy,

I don't know what you mean. I think you're going to have to be more specific, perhaps post some pictures. :)
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 12:09pm
g

Edited by amymusic - January 16 2007 at 12:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic