Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bad hair memories

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nonnymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonnymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bad hair memories
    Posted: August 01 2004 at 9:15am
I think mine must be going to the hair dresser and having her dry my hair so that it stuck out for miles!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 2:09am
Bad childhood hair memories. . . blee, so many. . . I'll just choose one at random, then.
Well, one thing I remember, I was maybe five or six and it was school picture day. I wanted to wear a ponytail but wasn't allowed because my mother said, "It'll look like you have short hair, and people will think you're a boy."
Yes, I know that's inaccurate on so many levels, but anyone who's read my posts much, knows how uber-conservative and old-fashioned my parents were (one of the biggest reasons I so reject stereotypical old-fashioned gender roles, especially where hairstyles are concerned).
More awesome than a manatee!
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 6:05pm
Yeah, it was above my ears short. It just didn't look good on me, but in a strange way it was probably a "good" thing, because after I cut it, it actually grew back healthier.
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
nonnymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonnymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 4:39pm
Thats horrible! Did you have to cut all of it? Was it really short?
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2004 at 11:46am
Hi..this isn't really a blooper that I had done to me by a beautician..it's something that happened back in junior high. If anyone has similar stories that they would like to share, feel free! Well, I was in 9th grade just sitting in one of my classes minding my own business, when I felt something hit my head a few times. I had no idea what it was until I touched it. It turned out that two girls that apparantly had a grudge about my long hair decided to throw gum at it. Well...needless to say, there was so much of the stuff in my hair that I or my mother or anyone else for that matter could not get it out. So, I had to cut my hair. It was terrible. I just don't understand why people have to do things like that. So, that's my bad hair memory. Like I said, if anyone has a story they'd like to share, feel free!
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic