Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iwant to colour my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iwant to colour my hair
    Posted: May 07 2002 at 3:22pm
Hey, well since this is your first time to dye your hair do you think you should do it at a time like this? I mean what happens if you HATE it? Why don;t you wait until after Prom?Just incase it doesn;t turn out how you imagined it. And seeing as your eye brows are dark maybe (if you decided to dye you hair) spend a little extra cash on an eyebrow tint. Its worth thinking about it. But personally I would be alittle nervous doing all that before Prom. I have mine next weekend and I am not doing anything to myself that I wouldn;t normally do,JUST incase!! But I hope this gave you alittle bit of an idea on what to do! Good luck,and have fun at Prom, I know I will! hehe

P.S. Do you think you can help me out with my questions? It would be great.Its under the same category as you, my name is "Noreau" Thank you.
You need to help me..PLEASE!
Lorna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2002 at 8:57am
I have a prom in afew days. I decided to colour my hair but I`m worried about the colour of my eye brows as they are very dark.
I`ve never dyed my hair so I`m going to a hair dressers but I`m having a cap done and I don`t how long its going to last.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic