Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

miss stretchy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: miss stretchy
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 11:40am

Everyone gets stretchmarks - even men. I think they come from all that rapid growing in the teen years. It´s natural and believe me, worse things will happen to the body, over the years.

Not being a mother myself, I have been very impressed with the cool way mothers deal with the consequences of childbearing. They seem to see every stretchmark and every extra pound and bump as a love-mark - a celebration to their child. I try to view my aging the same - as a celebration of the living I have done so far.

The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 6:53am
nothing can make them go away.. surgery can make them be less noticeable but they will still be around. sorry creams wont help. its in your genes =x
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 10:17am

Shea butter is great for stretch marks. 

linz_legrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linz_legrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 8:50pm
Hi

I have the white stretch marks too on the top of my thighs.  I have no idea where they came from because I'm not overweight at all, but my mom seems to think they're from 12 years of dance and stretching.  Anyways, I was looking for a way to make them go away the other day and one website I found recommended Vitamin K cream.  I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to.  I'm not sure if you can get it in stores or if you have to order it.  Thought I'd just pass it along!

Hope it helps!
- Linz
glorya_cam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glorya_cam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 10:36pm

i have hideous stretchmarks all over. i've had some of them way back from when i was about 15 or 16. i have the "white" kind...

what should i do? no...expensive surgery (if there is any) is out of the question...don't have the bucks for it.

help?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic