Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

latest update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: latest update
    Posted: June 11 2005 at 9:22am
Watching... and wishing you the best.   Your sense of determination will serve you well.  I just know your hair will get even more beautiful as time passes.
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:31am
You will soon see a difference, with all those improvements. I´m sure you will get the hair you want!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:01am
Sounds good ShockingPinkpetals,  I am doing the same and my hair is about the length of yours in your avatar.  I just trimmed off like an inch and a half,  hated to do it but I needed it.  Good luck with your journey your hair will be beautifull. 
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 5:22am

since my last post i have been taking such care with my hair....washing it twice a week and deep conditioning once a week, I haven't use my str8eners in almost a month, I have been blowdrying once a week but i figure if i blow on a medium heat it can't be too bad for my hair.  Yestarday I bought a pair of expensive hairdressing scissors from my local beauty store and I am going to begin my "search and destroy" routine for atleast the next few weeks and get rid of all my split ends- my hair will take a little longer to reach the length I want but atleast when it is long it'll be long and healthy as appose to long and split with burst cuticles.........watch this space

xxxx

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic