Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank You very much California Kristin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kymiks View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kymiks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank You very much California Kristin
    Posted: June 25 2005 at 3:35pm

Yes, I too would very much like to thank Kristen for the samples!  I had never tried the extentubes(rings, shells, etc.) only glues w/wefts & various shrink tubing(several vendors) and let me say that now after trying the extentubes I will never EVER go back to shrinkies(not aimed at anyone in particular-generalizing the process)!!!

It is wonderful to not have to lose any hair do to trying to remove glue residue of any sort.  I am so regretful for every trying the stuff that leaves residue that is a pain in the a$$ to remove, over the past 6 months I lost half the volume of my natural hair do to the removal process and lost absolutely none putting in, wearing and removing the Extentubes.  I placed my double order and highly recommend this process to all newbies for their first experience. 

To you Kristen!!!

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 3:04pm

Aww! That's great ladies! I sent out a ton samples and I'd love to know what you all think... Has anyone had a chance to try the fusion chips yet? If so, what did you think of them?

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 1:13am
yeah it was very cool of kristin to send out those free samples.i know she's a very busy girl.I got my sample recently.It was really nice to try before I buy.I had never had a chance to try out real fusion or microrings.I am very impressed with both.
CandiLocks27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandiLocks27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:47am
I dunno if there is already one, but I would like to create a discussion topic to formally thank kristin for her samples. I am Candace, and I got them today or yesterday (other people check my mail lol) and I absolutely love them. I tried them today on my HH wig, and they were just what i thought! I am more than thrilled with each item, and I thank you forever for letting me use some samples before I actually bought whole packs of them. Just for letting me use your samples, I will be ordering from you soon. This has been the most useful thing I could ever imagine, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are such a doll!

~Candace~

P.S. : I have only used regular heat seals with PH before and I was wondering how the shrinkies, fusion, and micro rings would work out! :) The best part is that i dont HAVE to stick with PH.

Edited by CandiLocks27
Hugs!

Candi Locks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic