Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxing Hair Bone Straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxing Hair Bone Straight
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 7:37pm
You're welcome, Cathy! 
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 12:17pm

Ah so maybe when I put my hair in a ponytail the front will stay straight like the pony and the back will remain curly. As long as I didn't relax my hair bone-straight!

Thank you for the advice

Hair Goal- Shoulder length growing it bra length in one year for the 8th grade!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 3:49pm
When your hair is wet it's more adaptable to shapes unnatural to your hair's normal wave pattern.  Mine is almost, but not entirely, straight - but if I braid it damp and let it dry in the braid, it gets and stays wavy.  My guess is that your naturally wavy/curly hair is drying in a straight pattern (from the roots to the base of the ponytail) and retaining the straight shape.
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2005 at 1:15pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can anyone help????????????
Hair Goal- Shoulder length growing it bra length in one year for the 8th grade!!
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2005 at 3:30pm

Um does anyone know?

mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 8:47pm
I heard that relaxing hair bone straight isn't good at all and I dunno if I ever had it bone straight. (I doubt it) But say if I washed my hair, brushed it and put it in a ponytail and it dries. Well my friend at school decided to part it in the middle and look at it. I noticed that when my hair is dry the shortest layers are straight when they are wet they are a little bit wavy! This is just the front shortest layers and I am thinking maybe they were relaxed bonestraight! Or is it because they are really short??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic