Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie here!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie here!
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 7:30pm
Welcome Vickie!  I know how tough it is to endure the grow-out from super short (I've been there & done that).  But you can do it if you're really determined. 
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:28am
Welcome, Pixie-Vickie! You´ve come to the right place for inspiration and support, I know I´d have cracked without it, during my awkward months. Good luck to you!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 9:44pm

Welcome Pixie! You'll find that there are a lot of people visiting the Long Hair board who are in what they call an "awkward stage" too, and are growing out hair that has layers. I also wanted to say that Angel is soooooo cute!

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Pixie_Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie_Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 6:38pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, found this site when I was looking for tips on growing my hair out long.  Everyone seems nice here so I decided to stick around a bit and post.

Let me start out by introducing myself:

My name is Vickie,  I'm 29, I live in Wisconsin and have 3 beautiful children (Brian (12) Brandon (8) Brittany (6)  and a wonderful husband.  My husband and I met 5 years ago and he has never seen me with long hair. (he really really wants to see me with long hair)

My hair has had a Pixie cut for almost 6 years now. (I did have one attempt at growing my hair out and I got a perm and fried my hair.)

So here I Grow again!  My last Pixie hair cut was preformed in May.  I have been growing it since.  I was and condition it every day and I have started taking prenatal vitimins to help it out a bit.  I'm at a very awkward stage with my hair right now it's a bit longer then the picture and I can't seem to do anthing with it. Once in a while I get really tempted to cut it all off again. But I manage to fight of the temptation  

Im also a dye junkie!  I get bored and I dye my hair. ( I haven't been able to fight off that temptation) 

Well I babbled on enough! If anyone has any tips or comments please feel free to pass em on!

Thanks!

~*Pixie*~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic