Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair colour rinses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
belly dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belly dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair colour rinses
    Posted: October 30 2005 at 10:02pm
Your hair colour is very pretty missrini, I don't think I'd be game to do a permanent colour though.  
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 9:08pm
Henna IS permanent, but in my way of thinking, why would you ever want to get rid of it??

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 6:27pm
Henna is super pernament. It does not fade at all. The only way to ever get rid of it is to cut off your hair. So I would not recommended it if you just want to change your hair for a short while.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2005 at 2:34pm
How permenant is henna?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belly dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 11:10pm
Thanks for that , I am from Tasmania, I have only been belly dancing for 6 months but it's lots of fun. I haven't tried henna , I will have to keep that in mind. Are there other ozzies on this site? 
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 9:22pm

Hey belly dancer, welcome to the site! Which part of oz are you in? I'm in Adelaide.  AND......I belly dance too!!!

For hair colour, I recommend using henna. (I know, I know, I do go on about henna!).  Henna doesn't have to be just red, you can mix it with other herbs to get various shades. www.hennaforhair.com will help you out there (HEAPS of different mixes).  And it's EXCELLENT for the health of your hair.

Good luck!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belly dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 9:05pm
Thank you for that.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 4:07am
I wouldn't say so. I've had quite a few semis in and out of my hair. More natural ones are safer but 8-10 wash ones can't do that much harm.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belly dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2005 at 1:19am

Hi I am a new member who has been lurking for a short while. Great site.

I have read that colours damage your hair, but I only use colours that wash out in 8- 10 washes, I haven't put a semi permanent in for over a year, are the wash out rinses damaging to hair?  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic