Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What kind of person are you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: What label do you think applies to you most? (Rough guidelines only!!!
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [12.50%]
3 [9.38%]
2 [6.25%]
1 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [15.63%]
5 [15.63%]
1 [3.13%]
2 [6.25%]
9 [28.13%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What kind of person are you?
    Posted: January 18 2006 at 8:35pm
Maybe mostly business-like, then "hippy" (at least, concerned about the environment and frown on wasteful consumption), then maybe "outdoorsy" (even though I spend most of my time indoors, but I do love communing with nature on occasion).  Not easy to put myself wholly into one of these boxes.
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 12:16pm
Yep, Ali G, 50 Cent etc. 

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
Sugaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 9:56am

Booyakasha!
Don't let the man get you down ~ me

1c MC iii Dark Brown, 22" Goal: Waist
Sugaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 9:38am
Hey! Kind of like Ali G. Now I get it! ( I just bought the second season of
the Ali G show..so funny!)

enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 9:04am
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Sugaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 9:00am
I assumed "clavs" means urban, rap stuff like that. I hate using that word
"urban" because it's really misused a lot of the time here in The States to
discribe african american trends. Really anything that comes from a city
should be considered "urban" but hey, that's stereotypes for ya.

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 10:24pm

Sugaree, come on down! Brizzy is a great place to live and I'm sure there is lots of work for graphic designers....if not, then start up on your own.   As for long-haired models...yes, there are quite a few. I'd say more long-hairs than short.  Unfortunately alot of the long-haired girls don't have it in very good condition. Blonde hair is pretty popular and that means mega-bleach and processing.  But hey, we can always Photoshop it!

enfys, maybe "chavs" don't have long hair? I had actually never heard of that term, so maybe ppl don't know what it means so they don't vote for it? Hmm....I don't know.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 1:05pm

Missrini, fascinating stuff about your job.  And I won't tell anyone you were advertising .  Since I look terribly unlikely to get on the architecture course I applied for this year, I may well be persuing a career in Graphic Design.  Maybe an option on the poll should have been "graphical"

Back to hair (again lol) - isn't it odd that no chavs have voted yet?  I wonder what that means...

http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
Sugaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 10:50am
Wow that's pretty cool Missrini, thanks for sharing! Congratulations on
selling your first franchise. My boyfriend and I have some (indefinate)
plans to move down under sometime within the next 5 years. He has
famly in Brisbane, so we'll probably want to live somewhere near there...
so I figured it's good to know someone in the biz. Anyway, BACK TO THE
HAIR TOPIC...when you do photo shoots, would you say that a lot of the
models have long hair?

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 5:23pm

Hi Sugaree, I own a photography studio with my husband.  The studio is a parent company which has many off-shoots.  One of the offshoots is a company called aussiepinups.com.  This is my "baby".  If you want to see some of my graphics work you can go to the website www.aussiepinups.com   We are franchising this business Australia-wide this year and have just sold our first one.

Most of my other work is just stuff I take on privately (I have been getting into designing stationery for weddings lately...the whole thing from the save the date cards, to the invitations, to the place cards, to the thank you cards...etc.etc).   My current project is a re-design of www.thelookstudio.com.au which will take me a couple of months I think.   I also worked on www.thelookoftheyear.com.au and occasionally do updates for that site.

So there you go!  I know you're not supposed to advertise here....but hey, I was asked the question so I answered it

With all that on my plate, I really shouldn't be hanging out on hair boards....but I can't help myself!!!!!!!!

Sugaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:57am
Originally posted by missrini missrini wrote:

Well goodness me.....I couldn't choose just one. I
guess if I had to....I'd be a hippy/pagan.  I think longhairdreams
described herself well...and it sounded just like me!

However, I own a fairly large and successful business, but I'm NOT
straightlaced! hehehe

I am NOT three of the choices though: Gothy, Chav or student. So that
narrows it down doesn't it?

And btw, my beautiful sons have expanded my personality to a level I
never thought existed

Missrini-

What type of business do you own? I remember in another thread you
mentioned you were a graphic artist. The reason I'm asking is, so am I!
What kind of work do you do at your company? I work for a printer, we do
retail signs mainly.

Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 6:32am
If I'd been around at the time I'd have made a great Hippie,mostly
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Nastasska/fuseli_nightmare-1.jpg" />
Cats may have staff but dogs have slaves, tired ones
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 1:17pm
Looks like there is such a great mix of varied interests, personalities, and fashion styles on this board. No wonder there is such good advice and information here.
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 9:42am
Definately a townie! I hate the country it smells and is dirty
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 12:45am
None of the above I am A mix of of everything I am my
own person.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 3:15pm

I voted 'Townie' for myself~ but I think I am also high maintenance~ so 'Prim'  too~ even though I do have a laidback personality.  'Stylewise' I guess I am those things above.  I say I am those things because I like being pampered and enjoy staying with tends and high fashion etc. 

Interesting thread!

MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 12:04pm

Im not sure which i fit into either  im not really any of the above, i dont know what i am lol

Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 2:39pm

Thanks for the explanation, Enfys

And it was really fun reading everyone's responses!

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 4:15am

Well goodness me.....I couldn't choose just one. I guess if I had to....I'd be a hippy/pagan.  I think longhairdreams described herself well...and it sounded just like me!

However, I own a fairly large and successful business, but I'm NOT straightlaced! hehehe

I am NOT three of the choices though: Gothy, Chav or student. So that narrows it down doesn't it?

And btw, my beautiful sons have expanded my personality to a level I never thought existed

Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 4:32pm
You have all shared so much..
I'll ad:
Im a painter, a student, spiritual, moody, I have been a goth with piercings, i don't like spending to much time in big crowds, i am and like being a hermit ( but i don't get the chance to be one because im hardly ever alone),  i can't stand screaming kids but think they are adorable when they smile, i want to adopt a baby rather than have one on my own, i love reading, i belive in intuition and natures healing powers.

etc etc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic